Gay rendezvous disguised as PT?

maassive

I observed the most fucked up PT session this morning...

The guy getting trained was your average joe, slightly overweight middle-aged man. The PT trainer is reasonably built with a weird accent that I can't quite pick.

So I get to the gym this morning looking forward to a legs day and see Average Joe (AJ) on the bike for a warmup - things would look normal except that PT is literally holding the guy's hand the entire time (10+ min) as if he's checking his pulse. The machines have a heart rate monitor, so WTF?

Then just as I'm about to hit up the leg press AJ and PT move over to it. PT strips the plates off it until there is only two, and then AJ proceeds to bang it out for 6 reps. Then things get kinda weird. PT just will not STFU, and he's talking about the properties of various metals, of all things. On and on he goes while AJ is just sitting prone, listening to him. Over 5 minutes pass while I'm still on the bike waiting for these morons to finish up, and all with no further exercise performed on the leg press. Oh and PT has his hand rested gently on the guys shoulder while they discuss everything except actually lifting weights. AJ pushes out 4 more reps of his terrifying 40kilos and then they move to the swiss ball for some assisted stretches. And yes, by assisted, I mean PT is (yet again) touching this guy all over while he helps him stretch his chest out. (not legs).

After a single set stint with cables for some core work, they move to the bench press where PT literally gives the guy a back and neck massage for a few minutes. No benching actually occurs.

On and on this goes for my full 60 min workout, with probably a total of 4 exercises performed by these guys and the rest is just holding hands and talking.

I seriously hope you read this gay PT guy and realize that other people go to the gym to WORKOUT! Next time you want to eyefuck and hold hands do it at club or something, but don't f*ck up other people's day by disguising that shit as a PT session. What are our gyms coming to?

The guy getting trained was your average joe, slightly overweight middle-aged man. The PT trainer is reasonably built with a weird accent that I can't quite pick.

So I get to the gym this morning looking forward to a legs day and see Average Joe (AJ) on the bike for a warmup - things would look normal except that PT is literally holding the guy's hand the entire time (10+ min) as if he's checking his pulse. The machines have a heart rate monitor, so WTF?

Then just as I'm about to hit up the leg press AJ and PT move over to it. PT strips the plates off it until there is only two, and then AJ proceeds to bang it out for 6 reps. Then things get kinda weird. PT just will not STFU, and he's talking about the properties of various metals, of all things. On and on he goes while AJ is just sitting prone, listening to him. Over 5 minutes pass while I'm still on the bike waiting for these morons to finish up, and all with no further exercise performed on the leg press. Oh and PT has his hand rested gently on the guys shoulder while they discuss everything except actually lifting weights. AJ pushes out 4 more reps of his terrifying 40kilos and then they move to the swiss ball for some assisted stretches. And yes, by assisted, I mean PT is (yet again) touching this guy all over while he helps him stretch his chest out. (not legs).

After a single set stint with cables for some core work, they move to the bench press where PT literally gives the guy a back and neck massage for a few minutes. No benching actually occurs.

On and on this goes for my full 60 min workout, with probably a total of 4 exercises performed by these guys and the rest is just holding hands and talking.

I seriously hope you read this gay PT guy and realize that other people go to the gym to WORKOUT! Next time you want to eyefuck and hold hands do it at club or something, but don't f*ck up other people's day by disguising that shit as a PT session. What are our gyms coming to?

Maybe you should spend more time focusing on your own workout instead of living vicariously through homosexuals at the gym. If you watched the two for 60minutes you are doing something wrong.

Maybe you should spend more time focusing on your own workout instead of living vicariously through homosexuals at the gym. If you watched the two for 60minutes you are doing something wrong.

thanks jim. I can always count on you for some constructive feedback.

oh and btw my gym is a local small single room so pretty easy to see everyone at the same time. f*ck, I can only imagine what would have happened if it was big enough to have shadows in it. It would recreate a scene of horror like the one that your mum lost her virginity in.

oh and btw my gym is a local small single room so pretty easy to see everyone at the same time. f*ck, I can only imagine what would have happened if it was big enough to have shadows in it. It would recreate a scene of horror like the one that your mum lost her virginity in.

... I remember that day well...

Finally, some wit. I was going to post the same thing. :pfft:

Ive got plenty of wit unlike your half.

the man knows how to get a pump on.

The kind that makes you walk funny.

a good leg workout always makes me walk funny. esp down stairs.

haha If i dont have to hold the rails on the way down, I have to go back up to smash myself before I come back down!!

... I remember that day well...

Ever wondered whos your daddy JimJim? haha