What does it cost?

You only need one pill - and it will do the trick - you will truly become one massive monster.

Some people insert it in their anus and leave it there until it dissolves, that may work for you.

Price? Usually around 5-6 K depending on who you buy it from. I can 'hook you up' for only $4000.

haha ama u crack me up.

dont listen to him he'll probably have u taking about 40 of em :pfft:

and dnt use dbol by itself because just as fast as u grow yr gonna shrink just as fast when u come off.

yr gains will be mostly water retention if u just use tht from wat ive learned

Considering using something like dbol - What does it cost and how do you take it? How long do you take it for?

If you are asking questions like this, you probably shouldn't use it. Just my two cents.

Agreed.

As has been posted here a few times, do your research properly and in full, then and only then post up your intended cycle. The responses will then be far more constructive.

Prices and cycles vary of course depending on where you get it and what your goals are etc

Dbol only cycles arent as efficent as other more correct cycles, but i wouldnt disregard them with statements such as "youll just blow up with water and once your cycle ends youll drop the water and be back at square one", this is incorrect.

People often get confused that because of the fluctuation in water weight, but there is no reason why any muscle gains you make on the cycle cant be kept with proper PCT, post cycle diet, and post cycle training.

lol, so you have never done a dbol only cycle yet you "know" that weight you put on it water retention...lol

Im telling us man, sure of course you put on water at the start, and once you finish the water comes off, your muscle gains will not just melt away with the water though, you WILL make muscular and strength gains from a dbol only cycle and you will be able to keep pretty much all of your MUSCLE gains if your post cycle setup is spot on.

dbol is still a steroid man, its laughable to think you cannot make muscle gains from a dbol only cycle.

Of course noone really bothers with dbol only though because there is so many better options out there.

The way I see it is that most people who do D-Bol only cycles are only doing them because they are scared/hesistant of using injectables. These are the types of people who usually aren't very prepared in terms of PCT & hence end up losing all they gained.

Elaboration: I found this statement...'yeah haha if yr to scared to get shot then yr hardley committed to doing it.'...really got my back up. If the guy wants to do a dbol only cycle, then go for gold. He'll find out that he will make gains, he may loose some, but if he does it properly, he'll retain some. Some of the advice given here is deplorable imo, especially the commment I have quoted here.

The comparisson to a heroin addict smoking not injecting isn't too far off. Both steroids/heroin are illegal, both can be adminsitered in different ways, with differing results. Not using a needle for a heroin user keeps him safe from Hepatitis, Aids, Blood poisoning, Anaphylactic Shock, and many other nasties. Not injecting Juice means taking orals will affect the liver directly, but saves a user from injecting unmarked bladder-type injectables such as test suspensions etc, which can be dangerous. There was a famous case at the Auckland Uni gym a few years ago where one of the BBs was using un-marked gear, of questionable quality, and ended up having a large abcess cut out of his thigh, as well as getting very sick.

To say someone is not 'commited' is stupid imo.

BTW, I speak from experience. Many years have passed since I did. I did a Dbol only cycle, and it worked. I got a lot of strength out of it, retained a lot of water, and kept some of the gains. Was hard to tell how much I kept, because I then proceeded to start using other things. I had a doctor helping me out, and a few experienced friends keeping an eye out for me.

Ahhhhh, this man Waldo speaks the truth, people would be wise to listen to him rather than reading some nth hand information that was once posted on a forum and belived to be gospel only to be regurgitated over and over again by mindless sheep who have never even seen a single dbol tab in their life!

Seriously, if you do a dbol only cycle you will not soak up a bathtub full of water only to piss it all out once the cycle is over. You will gain strength, and you will gain muscle, and you WILL keep some gains with proper PCT, and moreover i agree with Waldo about the comment 'yeah haha if yr to scared to get shot then yr hardley committed to doing it.' being utter nonesence

I don't know if they still put them out, but I have a copy of the 'World Anabolic Review 1996', making it 10 years old. I'm sure a lot of new info is out, but those considering, and indeed those using would be wise to seek such books. They are a mine of useful info!

BTW, I speak from experience. Many years have passed since I did. I did a Dbol only cycle, and it worked. I got a lot of strength out of it, retained a lot of water, and kept some of the gains

didnt look like uve kept any of yr gains if tht was u at the auck champs.

didnt look like uve kept any of yr gains if that was u at the auck champs.

This comment could be misconstrued if Waldo was a bit sensitive. The reason Waldo may not look like he has kept many of his gains is that, as with most people, his goals and commitments in life changed. I believe his dbol days were about 7 or 8 years ago. If memory serves he's been lifting weights since he was 13 or 14 - so around 15-16 years, however recently he's done more than just go to the gym. Being able to cycle several 100km's in one day demands a slightly different bodytype to that of a typical bb. In saying that it would be safe to say that he would have better leg development and could outlift the majority of people that post on this board.

It will be interesting to see how various users of this forum fare over the next 10 years and whether they still have the exuberance (and body) of their youth. BB may seem like the be all and end all at the moment, but there are more things in life than just eating tuna and going to the gym.

BTW, I speak from experience. Many years have passed since I did. I did a Dbol only cycle, and it worked. I got a lot of strength out of it, retained a lot of water, and kept some of the gains

didnt look like uve kept any of yr gains if tht was u at the auck champs.

You're harking back to 1997, and I continued till around 1999, not sporadically, but with minimal amounts. As I said, I had a doctor looking after me. He was wise in the fact that less can be more in this game.

So I guess it means that 7-9 years have elapsed since I dabbled. You had probably not even made it to secondary school by that time. In the next 7-9 years of your life, you'll find that it was all a waste of time anyways, and that life has am lot to offer.

I do however understand you are probably feeling 10 foot tall and bulletproof right now. High test ratings tend to have that effect.

• 3 weeks later...