New vid - 17th April.

JOSEF RAKICH

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this cat at the deadmau5 dance party lastnight... hes same size as my gf pretty much... tiny

sorry guys i forgot to get everyone autographs... lol

Lol wut..

Thats funny because i diddnt even make it to Deadmou5 in the end.

lama face....

fake tan.....

over size singlet.....

who could miss that, i mean theres no one else out there like you your 1 of a kind :shock:

78 kgs apparently, nothin butta peanut

78kgs cut like dimionds. Your probally 90kgs cut like cake.

Upload some pics before you hate broski, ohh wait your camera is broken.

Dont be like that JR he might be cut like cake but I bet hes stronger than you. Its all about what your goal is at the end of the day.

You have got a pretty good look Josef & made some improvements in your physique but as others have suggested get a professional to do a photo shoot with you & a marketing guru to put together a package for you if you are serious about getting into the fitness industry & making it your career. Approach some of the modeling agencies in your city or go online there are some you can use to hook up with the right people.

Very amateur vid JR. You gotta spend money to make money and I would suggest getting some professional help in branding and marketing yourself and deciding on your point of difference that would have people use your services over another PT.

its actually a good vid, not good in general, obviously it could be better, but your everyday person who does desk-jobs etc will look at this and be wow, i wanna look like that, and be tempted to take his offer.

Are you one on JRs cheering team? What a idiot thing to post. For the most part people are not having a go at him just telling him he needs to do a better video cause that one is crap and dosent do him any favours, then you come along with your nose all brown contradicting yourself