• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt really get the whole vid thing?

are you on another cycle ?

whats asthletic muscle mass?

whats your weight an height?

:doh:

Looking ripped Rakich, which is what you're going for.. How do you think you would go if you let your bf go up a bit to say 10-12% ish, in terms of gaining muscle?

what

the

fux

JR....

Pay someone to sort your videos out mate, the slow typing text...wtf

You get your marketing and branding right and I think you have a market

All you are now is a weird up in your face type guy doing weird shit. Like Greg Plitt but you dont say or do anything inspirational or fun. You just pout.

On a high note though, looking much bigger bro!

Must be all the magic caped caffiene and PWO oats :pfft:

Nice work

your abs werent on show and you seem to be obsessed with your biceps now.. weird. on the plus side you do look a bit bigger how much you weighin atm?

Yes definitely agree you've gone bigger, or hopefully its not a tricky camera angle ;) but either way you look bigger. And yes video is a little on the crappy side.

Post your height and weight as well bro, on a rough guess anywhere between 85 - 90kg and 5.7" - 175cm. ;)

your abs werent on show and you seem to be obsessed with your biceps now.. weird. on the plus side you do look a bit bigger how much you weighin atm?

Yes definitely agree you've gone bigger, or hopefully its not a tricky camera angle ;) but either way you look bigger. And yes video is a little on the crappy side.

Post your height and weight as well bro, on a rough guess anywhere between 85 - 90kg and 5.7" - 175cm. ;)

85 - 90kg? i doubt it... thats alot of muscle to have and be that lean.

85 - 90kg? i doubt it... thats alot of muscle to have and be that lean.

Yeah I'd say 75-80max