T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY OFFER

Pseudonym

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you thought of approaching the main NZ Fitness magazine's and advertising the forum there? I'm sure it would be worth the hits you'd get. I did see one forum advertised in a magazine a while back and visited it with a lot of anticipation to find that it was dead as a dodo and no one posting for months. Kind of a disappointment really. However, you have an active forum here and I am sure with an advert, visitors would reach the site and find an active message board and be more tempted to stay. That's the key really to people sticking around I've found.

I know because when I have quiet periods on the forum, a lot of people seldom visit.

The thing is the T-Shirts are worn outside of the gym, so all those home workout folks may glance, see it and the ratings increase that way. An even better one is stickers in the rear of the car. Cheaper to make and stick up and seen far more. Can just print something off and get it laminated and stick it up in the car with blue tack.

OK, addressing these points in reverse order... :)

Deegee - Our sponsors' contracts don't expire until the end of this month, so their adverts should still be running. If you're talking about the t-shirt advert, I swapped the original long-winded (and frankly crappy) banner for a new snappier one. Hopefully that's showing instead?

Jono - We still haven't reached the minimum number the printers require to do a print run. So we need a few more people ordering them first (C'MON, YA SLACKERS!!)

DumBelle - Advertising in magazines costs money, and we've already allocated our sponsorship budget to posters and tshirts. It's a good idea though, and definitely one I'd consider next time. Any publications you'd suggest? Regarding the car stickers, we've got a flyer(kindly suggested by Growth) for pinnning to gym noticeboards and sticking under windscreens in gym carparks. If you wanted to use it as a car sticker, go ahead - it would be most appreciated!

Corran - I know I said we'd only send tshirts within NZ, but you've been so flattering about them, I think we'll make an exception in your case! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... finally - the time has come! :D

These are the people I've got down for tshirts:

Growth

Jono

Marcus

Carma

Mossley

Jerume

Hawkeye

Bleat (I still need your details)

Tammy

Brad

Simo

DumBelle

Please let me know if your details have changed since you first gave them to me (maybe you've gone up a size in the meantime! :P).

Anyone who's not on the list and qualifies - send me your details now. I'll be submitting the order in a few days.

Those who haven't posted enough to qualify yet - don't worry. We'll be doing another batch later.

actually they probably arent even available now...

They're still available, although you'll have to wait for the second batch, I'm afraid. I'll close this thread when the offer stops - until then, keep posting and let me know when you've reached 20... :)

I'll be looking forward to that as well. When do you think you will be running this?

sorry for hijaking the thread psudo

Probably/hopefully in a couple of weeks as I ordered it last week. Ive been O'Natural for the past 13 years (since I began training) oh apart from the once off of Clen.

Good tshirts they probably help with the mental issue of going to the gym, dam it i shouldve posted more than 20 posts. Im giving up league to do body building, i think im addicted to the gym and fitness. I wake up in the morning and im like, man sweet lets go pump sum weights, how much better can i achieve 2day.