Expanation

Because I've had a dig at you a few times I'm going to reply here and give you a decent honest take on your ‘expanation’.

I may be able to identify with you in at least one regard, that being that I share your enthusiasm for research. In fact, I am actually a professional researcher at a major university so research for me is not simply a hobby, but also a job.

That being said, there are a couple of things that strike me as odd about your post:

Firstly, what you call research is what others refer to as a primary school kid doing homework, i.e. you tend to copy and paste information from various websites that you found on google. As I grilled you about before, it simply will not do to google something like Clen and the paste an article from ‘http://www.youcanbefit.com/clen.html’. (a so-called researcher such as yourself should know not to trust everything you read on the net, and so the source is of utmost importance). This is not real research, and it is not helpful. What you are doing is just prioritizing the perspective of someone who you do not know and who likely has not ever actually had any firsthand experience with what he is talking about over the knowledge of someone here who does.

(Note here that I said knowledge and not experience. If you love research, try researching some good old Aristotle and you will find that experience is a legitimate and highly valued form of knowledge!)

Secondly, as I too love research and read very widely on bodybuilding, I am really puzzled by your demeanour on this site. For me, asking the guys here questions about various things IS RESEARCH. I would give anything to train for a year with one of these guys and soak up what they know! Why don’t you drop your arrogance and start doing some research here on this site?

If you want everyone to stop telling you how much of an asshole you are, start listening to them and stop being one. Simple pointers: instead of slamming experienced knowledgeable people with the latest one-pager you googled, try introducing contradicting ideas with “I’ve read here on this site that...” or “I’ve never done this myself but I’ve heard that .... what do you think?” You’ll be amazed at how you will be able to grow in your understanding of bb, plus you’ll stop turning every thread you write on into another ‘how-much-we-wish-you’d-just-STFU-and-go-away’ thread.

Lastly, you continually mentioned how you want to show us all that we’re just ignorant brawny meatheads and how eventually you’ll get your wish and we’ll all start jacking you off because you know so much. Translation: I have self-esteem issues and want people to respect me. Solution: turn that passion for research into results.

I challenge you to demonstrate that you do know as much about bb as you think you do. I challenge you to go the next 12 months without gear and try and gain another 7kg or so of lean muscle. Hey bro, just take a look around, most of the nattys on this site are already doing it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I've had a dig at you a few times I'm going to reply here and give you a decent honest take on your ‘expanation’.

I may be able to identify with you in at least one regard, that being that I share your enthusiasm for research. In fact, I am actually a professional researcher at a major university so research for me is not simply a hobby, but also a job.

That being said, there are a couple of things that strike me as odd about your post:

Firstly, what you call research is what others refer to as a primary school kid doing homework, i.e. you tend to copy and paste information from various websites that you found on google. As I grilled you about before, it simply will not do to google something like Clen and the paste an article from ‘http://www.youcanbefit.com/clen.html’. (a so-called researcher such as yourself should know not to trust everything you read on the net, and so the source is of utmost importance). This is not real research, and it is not helpful. What you are doing is just prioritizing the perspective of someone who you do not know and who likely has not ever actually had any firsthand experience with what he is talking about over the knowledge of someone here who does.

(Note here that I said knowledge and not experience. If you love research, try researching some good old Aristotle and you will find that experience is a legitimate and highly valued form of knowledge!)

Secondly, as I too love research and read very widely on bodybuilding, I am really puzzled by your demeanour on this site. For me, asking the guys here questions about various things IS RESEARCH. I would give anything to train for a year with one of these guys and soak up what they know! Why don’t you drop your arrogance and start doing some research here on this site?

If you want everyone to stop telling you how much of an asshole you are, start listening to them and stop being one. Simple pointers: instead of slamming experienced knowledgeable people with the latest one-pager you googled, try introducing contradicting ideas with “I’ve read here on this site that...” or “I’ve never done this myself but I’ve heard that .... what do you think?” You’ll be amazed at how you will be able to grow in your understanding of bb, plus you’ll stop turning every thread you write on into another ‘how-much-we-wish-you’d-just-STFU-and-go-away’ thread.

Lastly, you continually mentioned how you want to show us all that we’re just ignorant brawny meatheads and how eventually you’ll get your wish and we’ll all start jacking you off because you know so much. Translation: I have self-esteem issues and want people to respect me. Solution: turn that passion for research into results.

I challenge you to demonstrate that you do know as much about bb as you think you do. I challenge you to go the next 12 months without gear and try and gain another 7kg or so of lean muscle. Hey bro, just take a look around, most of the nattys on this site are already doing it.

I like it...

massive: thanks for your thoughtful response. i wouldnt say its a physiological impossibility to make those gains naturally, but i think it would be very hard and i would destroy my hormone balance to get those 7kgs.[were talking 7kgs of lean tissue disregarding the total weight needed to be gained.] what would i get out of this? would i justify to myself that steroids=cheating? lol...not trying to be a smart ass but im not gunna delude myself or anyone else for that matter.

i do have some questions regarding my nutrition for my next cycle, i might make a thread to get some advice on this.

rovr4on: im not trying to educate anyone, im merely making obvious statements. a person like optimass knows these facts all too well and im sure he isnt taking any offense by my statements through my correspondence.

LEAN TISSUE LEAN TISSUE LEAN TISSUE LEAN TISSUE LEAN TISSUE

massive: thanks for your thoughtful response. i wouldnt say its a physiological impossibility to make those gains naturally, but i think it would be very hard and i would destroy my hormone balance to get those 7kgs quote]
huck this. (sigh) I tried.

maassive, i am not trying to make more trouble for myself than i already have. you cannot put muscle without eating and in my circumstances force feeding, this eventually turns into an ugly mess when your training naturally. i think you know as well as i do(from my own personal experience) that if you force your body(like i did) out of homeostasis, it will only cause a hormone imbalance. you get bigger(fatter) and weaker(as a result of the hormone imbalance). you cannot deny this, as this is the bodys method of protecting itself. we both already know the body doesnt want to put on muscle and process shit loads of unncessary food!

so rather than blowing me off after i knowledged your thoughtful post, at least you could be like "now that you put it that way, maybe im wrong?" i may even contradict myself now by saying, for someone of my height(being 5'9/10), with small joints, bones and narrow nips(i suppose i make up for this in wing span), beginning at 60 odd kgs, to reach 90kgs(regardless of how you went about that) in a lean state(when i say lean, im talking 10% BF) would almost be a physiological impossiblity.

you could even ask TWL for his honest opinion, as we have very similar bone structure, condition, height and we both began at similar weight with similar condition. he, i dont think, has delt with a hormone balance, at least not that i know of, but he should be able to give you a clear idea of what is truly attainable through natural training for someone like me(the criteria described).

your post wasnt entirely about my personal experience with gear use, so ill end it at that. i too, know i could have been wrong about several things at various occasions and i wont deny that. ill try to be a little more contributing and a little less pushy of gathered information.

yawn, another reply that is countering what we all say about why everyone gets annoyed with your comments.

Stop arguing FFS

another thread bites the dust :grin:

bro, im trying to be genuine, if you dont like what i have to say leave. you dont even know much about steroids(no offense) and you got molested by everyone for having the notion of running a dbol only cycle. i was the only one who gave you a different perspective on how you could successfully run a dbol only cycle in your persistence. why dont you show some appreciation?

how did i gain 25kgs that fast? and naturally?

lol....i shot up to a little over 20% BF, dont you remember all this SM?

i was forcing down a cup of rice and 250g of chicken breast every 2 hours and drinking lots of dextrose upon waking up and post workout. after a while of choking tuna, gagging on chicken breast and throwing up off those extra bites it actually became a pleasure to eat after a while, perhaps i expanded my stomach because now i have an even crazier appetite than ever.

im considering doing this in my next cycle..i have nothing to lose as i dont have to worry about a hormone balance and i can trim up at the end of my cycle. could be the right way to go about things.

how did i gain 25kgs that fast? and naturally?

lol....i shot up to a little over 20% BF,

What was the % at 63kg?

did you see my original pictures i posted up? im not sure though im sure you can guess more accurately than me. couldnt have been more than 8%

i remember doing BF scale tests and i was averaging 7% and then at one time i got as low as 6.8 i believe. not sure the accuracy of these scales, however i was training pretty damn hard and eating like a girl, literally a can of tuna alone as a single meal, yet i still managed to get to 72 kgs i believe??? i cant remember how heavy i got eating like that before i decided "f this" and decided to turn into a (strong)pig lol.

edit: actually from day 1 i wasnt as lean, i would estimate around 10-11% BF. those pics at 2.5 months into my training i was quite a bit leaner(due to the restrictive diet).

So roughly 14kg lean mass?

yeah..based off guess work, of course. why is everyone so surprised? i thought you all already knew this already!

Haha who said I'm surprised?

Just couldn't tell off the photos and didn't read all your earlier posts cause it was all back and forth arguing bullshit between everyone haha

yawn, another reply that is countering what we all say about why everyone gets annoyed with your comments.

Stop arguing FFS

bro, im trying to be genuine, if you dont like what i have to say leave. you dont even know much about steroids(no offense) and you got molested by everyone for having the notion of running a dbol only cycle. i was the only one who gave you a different perspective on how you could successfully run a dbol only cycle in your persistence. why dont you show some appreciation?

I respected everything everyone gave me, rather than just countering their opinion with some shit rat study, unlike you I'm not the one who had to make a thread about getting so much shit from other users. Yes I know sweet f*ck all about roids, but am like a sponge, soaking up the info rather than squirting it in others faces!!

sorry i dont mean to be so harsh, but man, you need to listen and respect, and I imagine you do respect those who offer you advice, but you reply with contradicting theory, which is the wrong way to go about questioning someone with more experience. Think rationally about the context of the situation, what you write and how others will interpret it.

Stop arguing FFS

I respected everything everyone gave me, rather than just countering their opinion with some shit rat study, unlike you I'm not the one who had to make a thread about getting so much shit from other users. Yes I know sweet f*ck all about roids, but am like a sponge, soaking up the info rather than squirting it in others faces!!

so what your saying is during your molestation, you enjoyed everyone's penetration except mine, was it too big to handle? you should have some shame; i was the only one who outlined a possible way you could run a successful dbol only cycle. you are in no position in insult me, you shouldnt even be posting here. i dont usually like to insult or judge people, however thats one too many empty posts for this thread, in which im trying to be genuine, ok?

sorry i dont mean to be so harsh, but man, you need to listen and respect, and I imagine you do respect those who offer you advice, but you reply with contradicting theory, which is the wrong way to go about questioning someone with more experience. Think rationally about the context of the situation, what you write and how others will interpret it.

i understand, and agree with you, though your last post was carelessly written. you should also practice what you preach.