Expanation

i think some of the members of this board dislike and disapprove some of my posts, so i feel as though i need to explain myself and clear some things up.

ok, i will begin by saying: nothing compares to experience, i wont argue about it, thats true; however, without knowledge we are nothing. humans never found solutions to problems by luck. it was a matter of experience and trial/error which enabled us to develop knowledge. why dont you appreciate and take advantage of this knowledge?

knowledge developed in the medical field, such as manipulation of hormones, is a very delicate issue that should be a practice regarded for those with the highest level of education only.[i know we all begin without knowing, or even care to know what is happening inside our bodies when we use steroids and i think its ok to learn as you go; however, if you remain in ignorance, you will dig yourself a hole as you use more and different steroids] why on earth would you compromise your health for the sake of building muscle?

alot of articles which i put up are merely the proof against some of the circulating propaganda. some of which i have experience with and some i do not. i have discovered solutions(not just for your common side effects) through experimentation(experience) that i corroborated with science, had i not, i would have not made these discoveries and they would have been nothing more than conjecture. gyno, horrible mood swings, lethargy, ED, High BP, along with many other common side effects that always seem to have a simple common answer(solution), are usually never solved until discontinuation of steroid use. how often do you read that an advised gear user is not experiencing any sort of alleviation of their symptoms?(1) do you realise how many hundreds and even thousands of enzymatic reactions can affect any single human expression? there are far less enzymatic reactions in response to steroid use, however, too many to conjecture through experience alone. the question is: "which expressions are being affected by these steroids" and more importantly, "what do i do?" do you think you can just listen to any poster of high grandeur? (1)

i dont think im a guru or anything special for that matter. i like to research because i enjoy it(seriously) and it makes me happy to think i actually can apply it in the real world. i dont often give out my (limited)experience because i feel it is irrelevant. unlike most people, i would rather post literature that i know is confirmed (even through my own experimentation(which i dont often make a point of)); by doing so, i am able to give the reader the ability to educate him/herself and then make his/her own informed decision(s).

i feel alot of the time i make very ambiguous statements that need to be read in between the lines. when people fail to do this they take certain things out of context and when given clarification on a matter i come off as being argumentative, this is definitely not what i am trying to achieve.

btw psuedo, this wasnt in spite of your message, as a matter of fact, i was almost over this entire forum. the only reason i why choose to stay is to merely prove to everyone that brains and knowledge(science) will produce more muscle than brawn(ignorance) and experience.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think some of the members of this board dislike and even disapprove of some of me and some of my posts. i feel i need to explain myself and clear some things up.

ok, i will begin by saying: nothing compares to experience, i wont argue about it, thats true; however, without knowledge we are nothing. humans didnt find solutions to problems by luck, it was a matter of experience and triar/error which enalbed us to develop knowledge. why dont you appreciate and take advantage of this knowledge?

alot of articles which i put up are merely the proof against some of the i dont think im a guru or anything special for that matter. i like to research btw psuedo, this wasnt inspite of your message, as a matter of fact, i was almost over this entire forum. the only reason i why choose to stay is to merely prove to everyone that brains and knowledge(science) will produce more muscle than brawn(ignorance) and experience.

Ok so you begin by saying that nothing compares with experience and finish by saying that "brains and knowledge(science)" will garner more muscle than "brawn(ignorance) and experience." I don't understand what you are trying to say? By brawn I assume you mean effort and wasn't the aforementioned "experience" the tool by which "knowledge" was aqcuired? At any rate it seems like you contradict yourself!

As to the brawn and experience? I am a classic example of brawn (effort) and experience (application of learning and testing of theories to garner real results!) and I am far from ignorant or uneducated.

Bro if you are going to exp(L)ain yourself... you really just confirmed what an ignorant dick you are!

You are a dumb shit that's for sure!

the first paragraph was obviously refering to an era 100, 200 years ago, when we didnt have the technology and knowledge we have today. why would you go by experience when the knowledge is available? were advancing from monkeys, not the other way round.

As to the brawn and experience? I am a classic example of brawn (effort) and experience (application of learning and testing of theories to garner real results!) and I am far from ignorant or uneducated.

it is all conjecture unless you corroborate it with science.

i did'nt even read your post, but reason why everyone dislikes you is because you act like you have the knowledge and 'experience' when you have very little. Don't act like you know everything, when you don't and people will respect you.

the first paragraph was obviously refering to an era 100, 200 years ago, when we didnt have the technology and knowledge we have today. why would you go by experience when the knowledge is available? were advancing from monkeys, not the other way round.

And why do you make the assumption I didn't? I think you will find a lot of the guys on here really study what they are doing, it's why they are successful. What they don't do is oversell themselves or their knowledge and give a real life account of what they do so that other can take that into account when they are planning what they do.

And where does anecdotal evidence come into this? I mean studies on cancer patients? rats? I might learn where I can apply something but if it contradicts anecdotal evidence, which is evidence gathered by people who actually apply information gained from these studies to their drug protocols, then why would I also try something that has failed!

I don't tell anyone what to do I just relate what experience (anecdotal evidence) has shown me works! You are a prime example of something that applies in studies NOT working in real life, that or you just train like a peanut which is why you think you "underdose!"

the only reason i why choose to stay is to merely prove to everyone that brains and knowledge(science) will produce more muscle than brawn(ignorance) and experience.

I don't believe that everyone in here who is experienced is ignorant as you state above, I think you need to revise that comment. Science helps, but experience is equally if not more important. As you well know everyone responds to things differently, so there is no one scientific explanation for everyone and rats for that matter, hence why experience matters.

You sit there talking about how science produces more muscle, yet your the same weight as me at same height and you have taken two full cycles. I think you need to spend more time in the gym, rather than reading about how rats react to steroids :shock:

And why do you make the assumption I didn't?well you did state that i was contradicting myself, right? I think you will find a lot of the guys on here really study what they are doingno they dont and you know this is true, it's why they are successful. What they don't do is oversell themselves or their knowledge and give a real life account of what they do so that other can take that into account when they are planning what they do.

And where does anecdotal evidence come into this? I mean studies on cancer patients? rats? I might learn where I can apply something but if it contradicts anecdotal evidence, which is evidence gathered by people who actually apply information gained from these studies to their drug protocols, then why would I also try something that has failed! well these studies are also conducted on human beings, arent they? so i believe the accuracy is still maintained above anecdotal conjecture, maybe its just me?

I don't tell anyone what to do I just relate what experience (anecdotal evidence) has shown me works! You are a prime example of something that applies in studies NOT working in real life, that or you just train like a peanut which is why you think you "underdose!"

you serious? i went from 76/77 to 86 with almost the same condition. i only gained 1-1.5kg of bodyfat, so respectively i gained 8-9kgs of lean tissue. i aint blowing smoke up my ass, but i aint one to give praise to myself for gaining 15kgs of water and fat. i lost alot of this due to a number of factors, but this means nothing. i have the ability to put muscle on without any trouble, the problem is, when you have a jacked up metabolism and you lower your caloric while also doing unncessary cardio, coming off, your gunna lose gains.

like i already said, i plan to shut alot of people up, so rather than assault me for being genuine in this post, at least show some compassion.

thanks.

Ramy its really not that complicated... I have put on 37kgs or more without reading a medical journal, ive never had any serious side effects, only gyno and testicullar atrophy. However i have talked to many EXPERIENCED bbers and taken advice from them, and guess what most of there advice is really simple!

WOW.

What a painful expanation that was.

In all your intelligence you have absolutely no idea how to put together a simple sentence.

Anyway, your statement:

the only reason i why choose to stay is to merely prove to everyone that brains and knowledge(science) will produce more muscle than brawn(ignorance) and experience.

IMO for the average person to gain muscle it's a combination of all factors; Brains, knowledge, brawn and experience.

Once you PROVE that your method works, you'll have a case to argue.

At the moment, you have no case. Your method hasnt worked, your results speak for themselves.

And why do you make the assumption I didn't?well you did state that i was contradicting myself, right? I think you will find a lot of the guys on here really study what they are doingno they dont and you know this is true, it's why they are successful. What they don't do is oversell themselves or their knowledge and give a real life account of what they do so that other can take that into account when they are planning what they do.

And where does anecdotal evidence come into this? I mean studies on cancer patients? rats? I might learn where I can apply something but if it contradicts anecdotal evidence, which is evidence gathered by people who actually apply information gained from these studies to their drug protocols, then why would I also try something that has failed! well these studies are also conducted on human beings, arent they? so i believe the accuracy is still maintained above anecdotal conjecture, maybe its just me?

you serious? i went from 76/77 to 86 with almost the same condition. i only gained 1-1.5kg of bodyfat, so respectively i gained 8-9kgs of lean tissue. i aint blowing smoke up my ass, but i aint one to give praise to myself for gaining 15kgs of water and fat. i lost alot of this due to a number of factors, but this means nothing. i have the ability to put muscle on without any trouble, the problem is, when you have a jacked up metabolism and you lower your caloric while also doing unncessary cardio, coming off, your gunna lose gains.

like i already said, i plan to shut alot of people up, so rather than assault me for being genuine in this post, at least show some compassion.

thanks.

Ummm yeah I am serious, you have made pitiful gains and are as weak as piss lol...

And no I don't know that no one educates themselves when it comes to steroid use. I know I did, I am pretty sure a lot of the other guys did too and as I said the successful ones...

OH and no... they don't do tests on humans with the relative doses they do the tests on mice with!!

WOW.

In all your intelligence you have absolutely no idea how to put together a simple sentence.

Anyway, your statement:

IMO for the average person to gain muscle it's a combination of all factors; Brains, knowledge, brawn and experience.

At the moment, you have no case. Your method hasnt worked, your results speak for themselves.

+ 1

thanks.

Ummm yeah I am serious, you have made pitiful gains and are as weak as piss lol...

And no I don't know that no one educates themselves when it comes to steroid use.you said alot[read inbetween the lines], you know this is an over-statement. I know I did, I am pretty sure a lot of the other guys did too and as I said the successful ones...good on you, and good them too.

OH and no... they don't do tests on humans with the relative doses they do the tests on mice with!!thats because its unethical go too far beyond physiological doses when conducting studies on human patients. we can get an idea of how the expression will exagerate itself beyond the clinical trial

thanks.

So if you have the ability to put on muscle easily, why are you a measly 82 kgs? You are absolutely incredible.

Someone who has the ability to put on muscle easily has no need for gear, so why do you use it?

Come back when you've achieved the results and shut us up.

Until then, you shut the f*ck up.

WOW.

Anyway, your statement:

:pfft: OUCH!!!!

Ummmmmm so what you're saying is that you read the clinical studies and predict what would happen at greater doses? Isn't that conjecture? Do you even read what you write?

Oh and I am at work too, I just know how to spell and use correct grammer. Not bad for one of the ignorant masses!

Ummmmmm so what you're saying is that you read the clinical studies and predict what would happen at greater doses? Isn't that conjecture? Do you even read what you write?

Oh and I am at work too, I just know how to spell and use correct grammer. Not bad for one of the ignorant masses!

your not worth my time, your just going to drag this out. read my first response to you, im sure it illustrated your ignorance plenty. whats wrong with my spelling?

your not worth my time, your just going to drag this out. read my first response to you, im sure it illustrated your ignorance plenty. whats wrong with my spelling?

lol... awwweeee WBJ getting cwanky... go lift something.. oh hang on, you can't!!!

:doh: Who would you rather take advice from? Someone who copy and pastes articles and is 80 odd kgs after a few cycles..... Or someone who is experienced and 100kg+ :think:

:shock: no hate bros but I spotted that