Gaining 10kg of Muscle

Rugga90

What do you mean it will be just bulk?

What is bulk as opposed to muscle?

bulk is just gaining weight and that would be a combination off muscle , fat and water so if you bulked up 10kg over the year that could be just 2 or 3 kg off actual muscle maybe abit more if your untrained and new to weight training

Hill sprints are the shizzle for cardio fitness.

High intensity, and over in under 20mins.

As for protein twice a day... do you mean protein shakes? (additional to food).

As you should be having protein every 4 hours atleast. Day long awesomeness.

I put on 5kgs in my first year of serious training and diet, no change in bodyfat. Then about 2kgs a year after that, in my natural years.

10kgs in 4 months, sounds a little unhealthy to me, especially since your light in the first place...did you only start training in dec or a bulk phase?

lol r u joking? i dont drink i dont smoke i eat clean 24/7 and i started my full on training when my jornal started

Its one or the other..

Lose the fat, or build the muscle.

Doing both is just silly.

Here's a tip: Build muscle first (It's easier to lose fat than build muscle.)

This....

Put on the weight (The right way, not with pies and takeaways everyday, although you can have off days here and there), And Dont Worry about ABs. Put on the muscle by bulking and training and then cut off the fat, you will have ur Abs and bit more muscle

And depending on what you want to look like, if you are going down the bodybuilding path (and your friends will always know you as the muscly guy), yes it will take years n years to get good muscle naturally. If you want a beach body, then it wont take as long (a bit of muscle as long as you got abbys) and your friends will call you the ripped guy)

You want to gain the weight for league, so make sure you're benefiting from that extra weight. No point throwing on 10kg in a few months if you can't perform on the field because your body just can't cope with the new weight. Just focus on training hard and eating enough, whilst maintaining your fitness/performance on the field.