Can I have a coffee please???

HazelM

Black coffee is great, I get one espresso in the morning, and a (strong) plunger one in the early afternoon (pre-workout) most days :nod: Often see TFB in the mornings getting his fix :grin:

I converted from the more sissy versions when I had to cut some cals out of the day :shifty:

Mine must be a sissy version :) haha

+ 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 coffees a day, one at 5am (yeah I know I'm mad) and one at 10.. Training or not! Got to have some pleasures in life!

I'm with you Harry - one with breakfast a little after 5, another around 0930, which is my last for the day, as rule. Mind you, it's a four-shot long black..... =P~

Jeeezus!! That'll put some hair on ya chest :lol:

TFB pre-coffee :-s TFB post-coffee :shock:

True dat - and as Drizzt will tell ya, the emoticons have even got my haircut....

One day the barista got carried away, and put six shots in my coffee..... smiley-excited001.gif

But now that the Waihi Lonely Hearts Club has taken over this thread...

Light weights, most of you anyway....

I have just started drinking coffee again as I’m back on morning shifts and getting up at 0530 most mornings, I start with 4 tsp of instant coffee and then it’s another one every 1.5-2 hours after that until at least 12MD with at least 4-5 tsp of coffee in it. No sugar and green /yellow milk, then its water, water, water and if I cannot sleep, it is another strong coffee. It puts me to sleep better than any prescription sleeper that I have used.

\:D/ :pfft: :nod:

I have just started drinking coffee again as I’m back on morning shifts and getting up at 0530 most mornings, I start with 4 tsp of instant coffee and then it’s another one every 1.5-2 hours after that until at least 12MD with at least 4-5 tsp of coffee in it. No sugar and green /yellow milk, then its water, water, water and if I cannot sleep, it is another strong coffee. It puts me to sleep better than any prescription sleeper that I have used.

Jeezz.... I think I read somewhere else that you had ADHD as well? How does that go with the coffee ha

Jeezz.... I think I read somewhere else that you had ADHD as well? How does that go with the coffee ha

Yes I have ADHD, but one thing that is recommend to do is to drink lots of coffee, it acts as a stimulant, which is what our (well some of our) meds do. We need the stimulants to bring us down.