Human Growth Hormone - How best to use it?

This is what I have been lead to believe also. Tomorrow it begins :)

2iu 4 x per day on training days. 10iu nova rapid insulin 2 x per day on training days.

6.30am (before breakfast) 2iu HGH, 10iu insulin.

10.30am 2iu HGH

11am Training

12.30pm 2iu HGH, 10iu insulin.

5pm 2iu HGH

8.30 2iu HGH

Other supplements daily: -

100mcg T3

20mg Stanz

50mg Propionate

62.5mg Cypionate

62.5mg Enanthate

50mg Masteron

40mg Deca

WOW.

Reminded me of Andreas Muntzer. Not as extreme but extreme nonetheless.

All the best! :shock:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gear has been going in for while and is riding high. Strength is good. Everything tied in well today and training strength and intensity is through the roof. I chose the stack because there are a million different opinions and ideas about what, when, why & how to take gear. I worked out a while ago that my body responds well to a well constructed Variety. And variety is the spice of life :-). Single ester stacks are boring. Thats just how they feel, and its how the results loom at the end. I don't like the timing of sust but prop, cyp and enanthate make for good fast results. The deca is in there for the joints and I always run masteron to help control estrogen and keep the test free and not converting.

The best advice ive got for anyone wanting to use GH is to first use a GH precurser as its far cheaper. Your money will go way further by using something like a GHRP-6/CJC-1295 combo

Other than that to put on size ive found personally that 10ius of GH immediately post workout is the best way to put on size but its not a magic formula and shold be run for at least 6 months before critiqing results

Excuse my ignorance but whats the deal with, GHRP-6/CJC-1295 combo, as far aslegality avalibility etc?

Its much cheaper than synthetic GH and is a good addition to a balanced peptide cycle.

The best advice ive got for anyone wanting to use GH is to first use a GH precurser as its far cheaper. Your money will go way further by using something like a GHRP-6/CJC-1295 combo

Other than that to put on size ive found personally that 10ius of GH immediately post workout is the best way to put on size but its not a magic formula and shold be run for at least 6 months before critiqing results

Aha at last some advice from personal experience. Thank you for sharing this I have no idea where to find "GHRP-6/CJC-1295" but I do have some very good quality HGH I don't want to waste.

You are saying to use 10iu straight after training. I have never heard of any1 suggesting this for mass and I am very interested to hear more...I have been told by many "so called experts" that its important that i spread the use throughout the day. If I was to take 10iu I am told to take 2iu, 5 times a day with at least 2hr intervals because the body wont process more than 2iu at a time?

Does your advice come from experience handed down from use by top athletes?

IME 2ius 5 times a day is better for fat loss rather than putting on mass. I have tried a variety of different protocols and for mass the whole lot immediately post work is the best method.

probably one of the only informative posts here.

id personally pin in the morning then pin post workout. sure, there may be a greater gh pulse from a single dose; however, elevated serum igf-1 for longer periods are also very productive. contrary to multiple smaller doses such as 5x2ius, the pulse will be very weak and more efficacious for fatloss due to the sustained elevation of igf-1 serum.

Does anyone know if this is restricted in NZ?

Excerpt below from another board: Would be an interesting experiement to run.

The GHRPs (GHRP-6, etc.) should ALWAYS be dosed at bed if you can (if you miss a dose no big deal). Depending on what study you read upto 85% of GH release in males occurs in that night-time (just after you fall asleep) pulse/spike. A dose of GHRP-6 of any amount will amplify that pulse which will give you more GH for the night. Looking at the study charts it appears that the pulse ends up being 2x to 6x higher than normal. Optimal dosage is 100mcg upto 300mcg - 400mcg. I've experimented with all doses and found 100mcg to be just fine BUT I do notice even deeper sleep at 200 & 300mcg dosing.

Keep in mind that glucose and fatty acids blunt (but don't eliminate) GHRPs induced GH release. The peak of the pulse occurs 30 minutes after dosing GHRPs so optimally take the dose on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating. This doesn't have to be exact...just the way to maxamize the pulse secretion. GHRPs can be analogized to a non-estered testosterone such as Test-suspension. You take it...you get the effect...then its gone.

CJC-1295 on the other hand is long-lasting. Most people are dosing it twice per week... That means no matter where you are or what you're doing throughout the week you have elevated levels of GH in your body. CJC-1295 can be analogized to a longer-estered testosterone such as enanthate.

Most are dosing it at 2mg per week split in two doses because that is what the CJC study in humans used (actually close to the mimimal dose of that study) and because these are bodybuilders tring to maxamize GH. But IF they used GHRP-6 a few times a day they could get an even higher amount of GH release or....

...if you are a 42 year old guy like me...and you understand that CJC-1295 = GHRH...and 100mcg of GHRH combined with 100-300mcg of GHRP-6 is hugely synergetic...and you are only trying to achieve a really good GH level then you experiment. It is now very well established throughout a body of research spanning more than a decade that includes more than thirty studies in humans that there is huge synergy in vivo between Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) (of which CJC-1295 is a long-lasting analog) and Growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin).

I experimented with just one dose of 100mcg CJC-1295 before bed...plus my 3x per day GHRP-6 dosing. I did this daily which meant 700mcg was used per week. That became my standard dosing scheme.

However, for the last three weeks I have been on an anabolic cycle (test, t3, slin) and wanted high GH levels. So my dosing protocol has been 100mcg CJC-1295 3x per day and GHRP-6 (100mcg-200mcg) dosed with it 3 x per day. That equates to 2100mcg of CJC-1295. I am finding this to amount to a high level of GH & to be hugely synergistic w/ the test & slin.

http://www.peptidelabs.com/hexarelin.html

Hexarelin is a synthetic peptide composed of 6 amino acids making it a “hexaptide” with a structure that has been considered to promote the release of Growth Hormone. Effects from GH include increased bone mineral density, increased mitosis and meiosis which leads to more muscle mass, triglyceride hydrolysis which causes prominent fat loss, connective tissue strengthening, and improved skin elasticity. Because Hexarelin’s amino acid sequence may help in promoting the body to produce more Growth Hormone, it will not shut down the body’s own production. This is a very important factor and makes Hexarelin an attractive chain when compared to Growth Hormone alone.

Does anyone know if this is restricted in NZ?

yes optimass, they are restricted substances; however, you can import them for research purposes. my lab rat is getting great results so far :wink:

id personally pin in the morning then pin post workout. sure, there may be a greater gh pulse from a single dose; however, elevated serum igf-1 for longer periods are also very productive. contrary to multiple smaller doses such as 5x2ius, the pulse will be very weak and more efficacious for fatloss due to the sustained elevation of igf-1 serum.

Thanks for posting, I really appreciate you input. I understand what you are saying here but to paint a pretty picture for me can you please list how many iu's of HGH you would take daily, on what days and for how long? And most importantly .. Why?

I am only interested in any information you can give me from personal experience and how it best worked for you. What were your results?

I have enough text book information to contradict anything and everything :(

Thanks for posting, I really appreciate you input. I understand what you are saying here but to paint a pretty picture for me can you please list how many iu's of HGH you would take daily, on what days and for how long? And most importantly .. Why?

I am only interested in any information you can give me from personal experience and how it best worked for you. What were your results?

Link below to "Datbtrue"s response to another guys protocal. I have a number of his papers on file (off BKiwis web) as I have been doing a lot of reading lately around anti-aging etc/ He so far seems to be the most knowledgable on the net I have found.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/96952-ultimate-synergy.html

post workout Make that 10iu+ of GH & pin it in muscle to get the effect of local decreased protein degradation.

This is consistant with what Pete posted.

In one of his articles he also states that up to 4-5iu will predominantly cause fat loss - and that higher doses are required to ensure muscle growth is maximised.

Growth Hormone (GH) is released periodically within the body in a controlled pulsating fashion. This periodic pattern plays an important role in transmitting the GH "growth, repair & well-being" message to tissue. A review of several studies involving GH replacement in GH-deficient animals reveals the biological significance of episodic secretion. These studies conclude that GH released in a pulsatile pattern is far more efficient in improving mammalian growth and repair than the method of GH administration by constant infusion.

In males GH pulses occur approximately every three (3) hours, a frequency that appears across most mammals. The secretion bursts are preceded and followed by almost undetectable levels of plasma GH.

In females however GH pulses occur more frequently and the base level of plasma GH remains higher than males who have fewer GH pulses but the amplitude of which are more pronounced.

GH pulse amplitudes are increased during slow wave sleep such that particularly in males, most GH secretion occurs at night. (22)

Growth Hormone secretion is highest during the growing years of youth and early adulthood. In humans the secretion rate starts to noticeably decrease during the third decade of life and strongly decreases during the fourth decade of life. As we age the daytime secretory pulses diminish first, while the sleep associated GH pulse persists and diminishes gradually.

Would suggest that if dosing throughout the day to have it in equal proportion and at 3 hour intervals - would it not?

Link below to "Datbtrue"s response to another guys protocal. I have a number of his papers on file (off BKiwis web) as I have been doing a lot of reading lately around anti-aging etc/ He so far seems to be the most knowledgable on the net I have found.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/96952-ultimate-synergy.html

post workout Make that 10iu+ of GH & pin it in muscle to get the effect of local decreased protein degradation.

This is consistant with what Pete posted.

In one of his articles he also states that up to 4-5iu will predominantly cause fat loss - and that higher doses are required to ensure muscle growth is maximised.

Growth Hormone (GH) is released periodically within the body in a controlled pulsating fashion. This periodic pattern plays an important role in transmitting the GH "growth, repair & well-being" message to tissue. A review of several studies involving GH replacement in GH-deficient animals reveals the biological significance of episodic secretion. These studies conclude that GH released in a pulsatile pattern is far more efficient in improving mammalian growth and repair than the method of GH administration by constant infusion.

In males GH pulses occur approximately every three (3) hours, a frequency that appears across most mammals. The secretion bursts are preceded and followed by almost undetectable levels of plasma GH.

In females however GH pulses occur more frequently and the base level of plasma GH remains higher than males who have fewer GH pulses but the amplitude of which are more pronounced.

GH pulse amplitudes are increased during slow wave sleep such that particularly in males, most GH secretion occurs at night. (22)

Growth Hormone secretion is highest during the growing years of youth and early adulthood. In humans the secretion rate starts to noticeably decrease during the third decade of life and strongly decreases during the fourth decade of life. As we age the daytime secretory pulses diminish first, while the sleep associated GH pulse persists and diminishes gradually.

Would suggest that if dosing throughout the day to have it in equal proportion and at 3 hour intervals - would it not?

hmm so now you want my advices? :pfft: like i said if you were using a small amount less than 4 ius that would be useless, but if your using a minimium of 4(+), you can split it and see some great results over a long course.

obviously the greater the dose the more profound muscle building effect even when split. do you think pros have their entire gh dose at once? splitting is effective for burning alot of fat and keeping the IGF levels elevated longer (creating a more favourable anabolic environment)

with cjc-1295 for example, it has a halflife of 7-8 days, so in essence your IGF levels are constantly chronically elevated, which is very cancerous. also keep in mind the greater the synthetic pulse of GH, the more of a systemic shutdown effect it will cause; thus, if you split a high dose, not only do you have more pronounced and prolonged IGF-1 effects, but you also are reducing your pituitarys resistance to it aswell.

obviously with gh there is a happy median between frequency and peak concentration. i think if i were to use 4ius, i may be inclined to split it, tough it would be quite a low peak concentration, i have heard of 4ius split to be quite effective over a longer duration. i would also be inclined to use GHRP's/GHRH's to increase the GH pulse with such a smaller dose.

btw, cjc-1295 is not what you want; what you want is mod grf 1-29; this is the original cjc 1295 without the DAC(drug affinity complex). mod grf 1-29 is very similar to seramorelin(cjc-1293) in that it has only a slight modification in the protein sequence.

as you can see there are many various protocols for GH use, nothing is set in stone but you definitely want to be using a reasonable dose, otherwise your just pissing your money away.

yep... when it comes to pissing money away on gear wannabejackedoffbymultiplemen knows all about it.

hmm so now you want my advices? :pfft: like i said if you were using a small amount less than 4 ius that would be useless, but if your using a minimium of 4(+), you can split it and see some great results over a long course.

:roll: Actually "RAMY" it's an open discussion - if I wanted your opinion speciffically I would have Pm'd you. If you are going to be a f*cktard and keep acting like you are somekind of qualified science major, I'm going to ban you out of safety concerns as your advice is wreckless and dangerous.

:roll: Actually "RAMY" it's an open discussion - if I wanted your opinion speciffically I would have Pm'd you. If you are going to be a f*cktard and keep acting like you are somekind of qualified science major, I'm going to ban you out of safety concerns as your advice is wreckless and dangerous.

Finally.................... :nod:

quit crying and explain how my advice is both reckless and dangerous?

you cant ban me, that would be against my liberal rights :pfft: but seriously...would you like me to include a disclaimer in my signature? "i am not a medical professional, this is for entertainment purposes only!" people have to be smarter than that and be skeptical of what anyone says.

FUCKING BRILLIANT! Do it!!

I do want your advice WANABJAKD and the information you have posted is informative...but so far it is hollow and it is qualified by text book copy & paste style posting. I have read all this information before during my earlier years on researching HGH

I don't need or want any more text book contradictory information. What I would love to know is how much you took? How you took it? For how long and what were your results please? :)

I do want your advice WANABJAKD and the information you have posted is informative...but so far it is hollow and it is qualified by text book copy & paste style posting. I have read all this information before during my earlier years on researching HGH

I don't need or want any more text book contradictory information. What I would love to know is how much you took? How you took it? For how long and what were your results please? :)

that was my own interpretation, thankyou. google any part of it and try find a related resource.

Wooo yeah Opti.

Your a mod, track his IP and clean and press that muth fkr into outta space....

Then send me his tren. :grin:

back on track.

Sifo! thats a monstor cycle!! You gon blow up (in a good way), hell yo might even breakthrough a stage of human evolution with that cycle.

No matter what you end up doing, I'll be watching this one closely.

I dont understand the esters been taken together myself, but I guess its like the convenience of sust? Why not start with just cyp and then move into enth later?

that was my own interpretation, thankyou. google any part of it and try find a related resource.

Bugger...I was really looking forward to hearing how your stack went...I guess you are still at school and haven't yet put your research to use in your own bodybuilding career yet?

I do not rely on the Internet to supply me with any real information, There is far too much misinformation out there. Hell with your knowledge you could start your own website, list your own interpretations and people would believe you and go ahead taking potentially dangerous compounds based on your "said so"!!!

I have a number of text books written by trusted qualified authors and from that foundation I speak with like-minded people with personal experience using the compounds I want to take and I discuss a possible stack with my doctor :)

Lets throw it back to the experienced voices of reason

So far I have had some really sound advice from Pete_S and Optimass and this has given me the motivation to make some subtle to my stack!!! I couldn't have hoped for a better result from this post...

The test has been going in for a month now and it feels really good and smooth. I have used the prop and the cyp to ramp things up and I will be taking the prop out altogether and dropping the cyp down daily until it is gone and will be increasing the Test E so by the end of the coming week I will be just running Test E at 175mg/day.

I have also decided to take 9iu of HGH straight after training (with 10iu of insulin) I did this today and aside from sum blurred vision for 30 minutes, I was able to tolerate this dose all at once.

Now I am faced with the most challenging question of them all - Do I take it Sub-Q or IM??? :pray:

Now I am faced with the most challenging question of them all - Do I take it Sub-Q or IM??? :pray:

wow, do all older folks' humor turn sour after 40?...it looks like optimass is heading that way too :P

:clap: Great answer... :roll: So IM or Sub-Q I think the question is?