Human Growth Hormone - How best to use it?

I have recently been given the opportunity to do a course of HGH and I am just looking to get some advice from those who have had experience and good results from using it.

I have read a lot about the best ways to use HGH and I have searched through this forum and found a lot of useful information.

I have a really good idea of the course I am thinking of doing & will list it in the cycle logs when I am confident of what I have chosen.

Reading and research can only get me so far and then it needs to be backed up with some sound advice from people who have already had experience successfully using HGH.

From what I have read, HGH can be used in small doses for a number of health and youthful benefits. It can also be used in Higher doses for pure mass gain.

I am interested in "Mass Gain" from this course of HGH and may use it again in in a few months time during contest prep.

I will appreciate any sound advice on this...Thanks :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some HGH and will be using it after comps. Tempting to use it now but then I wouldn't have the comparison I'm after.

Interested to hear more about how others use HGH. What type do you have?

Most competitors would probably use it heading into comp? But each to there own. You planning to mass it up after comp and see what gain you can get?

As for the type of hgh I have got???? I got that good type that makes you grow to 120KG at less than 10% BF lol :pfft: :wink:

I have some HGH and will be using it after comps. Tempting to use it now but then I wouldn't have the comparison I'm after.

Most competitors would probably use it heading into comp? But each to there own. You planning to mass it up after comp and see what gain you can get?

As for the type of hgh I have got???? I got that good type that makes you grow to 120KG at less than 10% BF lol :pfft: :wink:

Yeh, looking to mass up after comp.

Ah, got you. I wanted to make sure I had the stuff for over 80kg types and not the over 120kg monsters. Don't want to get too big. :pfft:

Promised the missus I wouldn't get too big. Want to make sure I don't get over whelmed as opposed to under whelmed.

Yeh, looking to mass up after comp.

Ah, got you. I wanted to make sure I had the stuff for over 80kg types and not the over 120kg monsters. Don't want to get too big. :pfft:

Promised the missus I wouldn't get too big. Want to make sure I don't get over whelmed as opposed to under whelmed.

I though GH was for athletes far more advanced than you old fella, no offence intended?

It's actually more effective in older people...

Isnt that like saying test is more effective in old people simply because they are producing less, doesnt mean that an older person will get better results.

A old peson grows more old person a young person grows more young person.

Young person is better than old person.

apart from reading hundreds of threads on the matter and hearing hundreds of opinions, the reality is that gh at low doses such as 1 2 iu is worth nothing apart from improved immune function, skin texture and the other common health related benefits.

as far as its use in bodybuilding, GH serves only a handful of benefits i.e soft tissue(joint/cartilage) repair, fat loss, increased recovery, nutrient storage and muscle proliferation. all of these effects are mediated by IGF, which is secreted when gh is present in the blood stream.

you run it along side test because if you dont have the gear to rebuild muscle effectively, maintain that muscle and give you strength to progress further then your going to expect nothing from your gh cycle besides water retention and fat loss. additionally because its so effective at burning fat, it is very synergistic alongside test with high intake of food. test and gh both have one thing in common...the bigger the dose, the more profound the effects.

-WANABJAKD

Wanabjakd.. bro I don't mean to be overly critical but perhaps instead of telling us something you have read somewhere... tell us how you used it when you took it and how effective or ineffective it was or wasn't and at what dosage. Not just something you have read/ heard about/ listened in on, but something you have done.

apart from reading hundreds of threads on the matter and hearing hundreds of opinions, the reality is that gh at low doses such as 1 2 iu is worth nothing apart from improved immune function, skin texture and the other common health related benefits.

Sorry but as limited as my knowledge is - running 2iu per day along side test for 5-6 months is going to do good things for oldfella. 2-5iu per day for 6-12 months is a good / safe way to run it alongside test. But it comes down to what you want to accomplish.

Beyond those dosages and your getting into an area reserved for pros/elites with good cashflows.

crazyness :doh:

Wow a lot of interesting information but not exactly what I was looking for. Based on some information in a previous post...

I was thinking of running 2iu four times a day on training days with a bit of fast acting slin twice a day and will run these two on training days only four times a week.

I will make sure test is in at a decent dose and T3 as well.

The total iu I have to play with is 180 (5 x 36iu)

Anyone want to have a crack at this and tell me how wrong I have it? Or any advice on how to improve or best way to use 180iu?

It's actually more effective in older people...

Isnt that like saying test is more effective in old people simply because they are producing less, doesnt mean that an older person will get better results.

A old peson grows more old person a young person grows more young person.

Young person is better than old person.

Yeah you're right they aren't going to get a better anabolic effect than a young person I just meant it's more effective for older people for health reasons and just to get them back to where they would be if they were younger. I should have qualified that statement a little better. I just didn't want oldfella to think he was completely wasting his time taking it when it would be really beneficial now.