WANABJAKD

WANABJAKD

half those pics are sweaty with a full pump under really white light, what do you expect to see? the top right photo is what my condition looked like in general, if anything im slightly drier than that right now. you can come visit me if you like?

So now its the cameras fault that your skinny.

Why would I want to visit you?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half those pics are sweaty with a full pump under really white light, what do you expect to see? the top right photo is what my condition looked like in general, if anything im slightly drier than that right now. you can come visit me if you like?

my statement was in response to the statement you marked in bold. did any part of that statement refer to size?

why would you want to come visit me? well to obviously confirm that im not making shit up, duh?

hmm your not too bright are you?

[

ok right off the bat i will tell you that tren will make you insanely strong and if your bodyfat is low enough it will make you hard, grainy and vascular. it will make you look like you have hoses for veins.

Did you read about Tren cos It doesnt look like you have used it.

Stop embarraing yourself by posting about your "steroid use".

my statement was in response to the statement you marked in bold. did any part of that statement refer to size?

why would you want to come visit me? well to obviously confirm that im not making shit up, duh?

hmm your not too bright are you?

[

ok right off the bat i will tell you that tren will make you insanely strong and if your bodyfat is low enough it will make you hard, grainy and vascular. it will make you look like you have hoses for veins.

Did you read about Tren cos It doesnt look like you have used it.

Stop embarraing yourself by posting about your "steroid use".

Not to bright this from the man who gets angry when somebody looks at him the wrong way! Dude I dont need to visit you you have posted pics I can see what your claiming.

I wouldnt describe you as hard grainy and vascular with hose like veins.

Keep it up but dont give advice or comment on steroids your not in a position to do that you hardly look like you lift and certainly not a bodybuilder.

Not to bright this from the man who gets angry when somebody looks at him the wrong way! Dude I dont need to visit you you have posted pics I can see what your claiming.

I wouldnt describe you as hard grainy and vascular with hose like veins.

Keep it up but dont give advice or comment on steroids your not in a position to do that you hardly look like you lift and certainly not a bodybuilder.

ok, thanks pal.

how much do you weigh??

82kg

ok bro I know your getting ripped apart by everyone but you must look at yourself properly you are running some pretty heavy cycles using super strong compounds like tren and you are trying to offer advice to guys who are bigger stronger and have been in the game alot longer than you

how heavy do you want to be because if your using tren and test plus dbol etc to get to 82kg you will almost kill yourself trying to get to 90kg

if you want to use gear thats your choice but stop trying to be a know it all when you have so much to learn there are heaps of natural guys far more impressive than you even josef rackich looks better and he i around 7kg lighter than you

how about you start listening to others you might learn something and actually start growing instead of just upping your doses everytime because your putting yourself and others at harm I still havent run tren and ive put on over 30kg

just some feedback bro take it how you want

This thread = fucking lol.

WANABJAKD = you are still a skinny turban rake. You should be embarrased of yourself. 3-4 cycles later and you look like that!!! WTF are you doing? Your obviously doing something wrong.

Your drier now? Drier than what? Your gizz that's dried up in your old sock?

Fuuccckkk.

Ramy is coming back out. You talk as if you've achieved total greatness yet you've achieved f*ck all. My younger brother hit 105kgs @ 10% BF natural when he was 20 years old. Yeah we're islanders blah blah blah but your struggling to hit 85kgs juiced to the gills.

Oh and BTW you're bodyfat aint that low. Dont kid yourself.

MrBig best post I ever seen from you on this board.

Jimjim give up, the guy is a fuckwit. He lives in La-La land.

This thread = fucking lol.

WANABJAKD = you are still a skinny turban rake. You should be embarrased of yourself. 3-4 cycles later and you look like that!!! WTF are you doing? Your obviously doing something wrong.

Your drier now? Drier than what? Your gizz that's dried up in your old sock?

Fuuccckkk.

Ramy is coming back out. You talk as if you've achieved total greatness yet you've achieved f*ck all. My younger brother hit 105kgs @ 10% BF natural when he was 20 years old. Yeah we're islanders blah blah blah but your struggling to hit 85kgs juiced to the gills.

Oh and BTW you're bodyfat aint that low. Dont kid yourself.

MrBig best post I ever seen from you on this board.

Jimjim give up, the guy is a fuckwit. He lives in La-La land.

Yeah I know, it just fucks me off when crazys give advice!

good post MrBIG +1

i find that hard to believe when i see your photos of you competing on stage looking very watery and soft...how about you show some pics of your brother?

i dont think ive achieved greatness...not even close. id want to be 100-110kgs @ 6-8% BF.

wtf me?JOOCD2DAMAX? i ran 100/75mg testp/tren ed

i find that hard to believe when i see your photos of you competing on stage looking very watery and soft...how about you show some pics of your brother?

i dont think ive achieved greatness...not even close. id want to be 100-110kgs @ 6-8% BF.

so you used over 1g of anabolics to put on 4kg and your wanting to put on another 20plus you do the math bro you really think your going to get there all the best in your training but come on where do you get your cycles from maybe you really are on the lupi

do you even eat?

so you used over 1g of anabolics to put on 4kg and your wanting to put on another 20plus you do the math bro you really think your going to get there all the best in your training but come on where do you get your cycles from maybe you really are on the lupi

do you even eat?

no? i just take steroids. i take steroids and drink protein shakes; thats all they told me to do on bodybuilding.com 8)

You don't want a visit from jimjim or his mates, although I think you have a pretty good defense to claim it's not yours :pfft:

do you even eat?

no? i just take steroids. i take steroids and drink protein shakes; thats all they told me to do on bodybuilding.com 8)

haha the funny thing is you look like all you do is try and lift weights if you never said you used gear noone would have ever thought you did good on you for having goals and sticking at it but be realistic 82kg 1g of gear whats next 2g to get to 85kg lol

get some real advice from guys who have done what your trying to stop bantering on that you are the steroid and training guru

do you even eat?

haha the funny thing is you look like all you do is try and lift weights if you never said you used gear noone would have ever thought you did good on you for having goals and sticking at it but be realistic 82kg 1g of gear whats next 2g to get to 85kg lol

get some real advice from guys who have done what your trying to stop bantering on that you are the steroid and training guru

i got to 86kgs but i just lost some coming off...i plan to get to go over 90kgs in my next cycle but not sure where ill end up post cycle...dont worry about me and my health; you are not a medical professional and this is the same reason why i choose to not involve with anyones health except that of my own.

who totals androgens besides pre-schoolers? step your game up. if i were running 1g of prop 700mg of tren and say 50-75mg dbol then you could make a statement like "wow thats 2g" and then id be like "you like?" :lol:

the majority of people run test(and there are plenty of polls on various steroid forums to back it up(before you conjecture this statement)) between 500-1000 and the second majority run between 1000-1500; then theres all the their other stacked AAS. not that this justifies the means but i know exactly what i am doing with my body and health.

bring on the hate :phear:

i got to 86kgs but i just lost some coming off...i plan to get to go over 90kgs in my next cycle but not sure where ill end up post cycle...dont worry about me and my health; you are not a medical professional and this is the same reason why i choose to not involve with anyones health except that of my own.

who totals androgens besides pre-schoolers? step your game up. if i were running 1g of prop 700mg of tren and say 50-75mg dbol then you could make a statement like "wow thats 2g" and then id be like "you like?" :lol:

the majority of people run test(and there are plenty of polls on various steroid forums to back it up(before you conjecture this statement)) between 500-1000 and the second majority run between 1000-1500; then theres all the their other stacked AAS. not that this justifies the means but i know exactly what i am doing with my body and health.

bring on the hate :phear:

If anybody takes you seriously they must be blind and stupid.

Your pictures prove you have no idea.

I think GR has gone to second spot for bigest clown on here since your started giving "advice". I recon GR would give you a run for your money in the gym comparing the pics of you two and hes natty

You don't want a visit from jimjim or his mates, although I think you have a pretty good defense to claim it's not yours :pfft:

Not the best person to invite to prove something to!! :doh:

Bro you need to stop reading medical journals and steroid forums and read a fucking cook book... Please dont prattle on like you are an expert on everything bodybuilding, I was 60kg when I started as a full blown ecto and put on 18kg before I used gear.

YOUR DOING IT WRONG

If you weren't such an expert people would probably give you positive comment, and you Were asking me how long I'd been training like I had underwhelming results.....hmmm

Bro you need to stop reading medical journals and steroid forums and read a fucking cook book... Please dont prattle on like you are an expert on everything bodybuilding, I was 60kg when I started as a full blown ecto and put on 18kg before I used gear.

YOUR DOING IT WRONG

If you weren't such an expert people would probably give you positive comment, and you Were asking me how long I'd been training like I had underwhelming results.....hmmm

dont cry...did you ever think i was asking how long you had been working out because i was just interested. im sorry it hurt your ego; "underwhelming", thats cute. i never once criticized you and i aspire to attain that sort of mass and condition, not as an ultimate physique but as a mid-term goal.

i cant believe you guys think food is the answer? thats pathetic. time and drugs are the answer; sounds moronic, but the truth doenst have a pretty face. yes i plan to eat more in my next cycle...not that i was undereating or anything but i could have gained more muscle at the expense of a bit of bodyfat.

why am i being told i need to take advice on nutrition if ive gained 20 kgs of lean tissue in 2.5 years? clearly what im doing is working and the only limitiing factor is what? time and drugs.

not trying to sound like a prick but i know exactly what im doing and clearly it works. i wasnt asking for anyones advice. im not allowed to give advice because im not as big as some other guys? is that how it works? in 2 years time(or sooner :wink: ) when im 100kgs will i then be allowed to give advice?

Guys come on now.. Lil harsh don't ya think? Imagine you putting up pictures and getting this much hate.. I can see the improvements in the second lot of pics bro.. Keep it up. Lats and arms looking wicked man. Should try compete some time.