Breast Implants.

Anna x4

Hi all I have been trying to get my bodyfat down from 34% to under 20% for 6 weeks now. I am down to about 28%. I have been eating well and weight training for 1 hour 3 times a week. Unfortunately, my breasts have gone down from a large b to a small a. They seem to be getting smaller every week and It's really depressing me!!! What I wanted to know was have any of you ladies had a boob job, how was it, has it improved your life and body. Also how much did it cost? I have had a quote from a plastic surgeon in Tauranga and he says mine will cost $16,000. I figure that is the standard price. That is for silicon implants, not saline, which he says not many people do them in NZ. I wanted silicone anyway. Thanks for your time.

Hi, just a quick reply. Had mine done 7 years ago, cost $10K, under the muscle which gives you a more natural appearance. Like you lost alot of breast tissue over the years with dieting, babies etc, best thing I ever did. I was a 12AA now 12C, don't be afraid to go bigger than you are comfortable with, (abit of useful advice someone pre surgery told me), I was originally planning on 12B, so glad I went bigger. Have had many mamograms since, no problems there.

Hi all I have been trying to get my bodyfat down from 34% to under 20% for 6 weeks now. I am down to about 28%. I have been eating well and weight training for 1 hour 3 times a week. Unfortunately, my breasts have gone down from a large b to a small a. They seem to be getting smaller every week and It's really depressing me!!! What I wanted to know was have any of you ladies had a boob job, how was it, has it improved your life and body. Also how much did it cost? I have had a quote from a plastic surgeon in Tauranga and he says mine will cost $16,000. I figure that is the standard price. That is for silicon implants, not saline, which he says not many people do them in NZ. I wanted silicone anyway. Thanks for your time.

Hi There..............

My Girlfriend had hers done in Thailand in Feb... A-D cup $2800 for the op' Airfare + Hotel on top of that....

She got excelent private treatment at an English speaking hospital...

Very happy with the service..... :D

How long did she have to stay in thailand to recover daz?

The Post op' check-up was a week later......

We booked 2 weeks just to be on the safe side, should something have gone wrong...

The first week she was in some pain & getting about was difficult...

Second week she was fine, so we did some sight seeing...

Yanhee International hospital Bangkok.... for anyone interested....

^^ Cantygirl how do you find doing chest exercises with the under the muscle op? do you do any or are you cautioned against them?

Never been a problem, obviously had to take the time off initially, then just got back into training gradually, actually benched my best this week 50kg barbell.