NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
loveggs

what do you guys think about this guy??

come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come in me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro come at me bro

COME AT ME BRO

I think if I'm gonna waste 5 minutes 26 seconds of my life, I'd rather spend it scratching my sack with a cheese-grater than watching this fucken oxygen-thief (or any of his lil wannabes for that matter).

I think if I'm gonna waste 5 minutes 26 seconds of my life, I'd rather spend it scratching my sack with a cheese-grater than watching this fucken oxygen-thief (or any of his lil wannabes for that matter).

So im not the only one who enjoys doing this :D

Reasonably good upper body, built for the beach.

But he makes Joseph Rakich look humble :? Legs are lacking and hair and dress style is WTF! :-s

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Lol at these guys, good on em.

I had a look through the rest of his nonsense vids...what the f*ck honestly, I cant imagine anyone like this exists in the world. The MTV generation or Jersey Shore Generation ay?

What people don't realize is he's actually a normal guy in real life and is nothing like in the videos, Zyzz is a a character and and the stuff he does is a joke an to be taken as such. People don't know this though and assume that he's really a tool 100% of the time.

Guy has a mean physique, a bit lacking in the legs, but impressively lean.

What people don't realize is he's actually a normal guy in real life and is nothing like in the videos, Zyzz is a a character and and the stuff he does is a joke an to be taken as such. People don't know this though and assume that he's really a tool 100% of the time.

Guy has a mean physique, is ridiculously lacking in the legs, but impressively lean.

Fixed

For sure, from that vid. But look at when hes out on the town with his mates...

I honestly cant tell if thats fake..

and how do you know this???

Mates who have spoken with him and trained with him in para in sydney. Apparently a real nice dude whos keen to offer advice to newbies. You wouldn't think so from the vids lol funny c*nt though

Mates who have spoken with him and trained with him in para in sydney. Apparently a real nice dude whos keen to offer advice to newbies. You wouldn't think so from the vids lol funny c*nt though

aw yeah haha yeah you wouldnt thnk from the vid he is