first mini front load cycle

teabz

cheers musclenz

still deciding on wether to run it for the full ten or double up for 2 weeks during week 4 - 5

still think you should hold off bro you only been back a month and half why not just make the most of your gains off muscle memory etc.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this is Dereck, then you have only scratched the surface naturally.

Wow just saw the pics uh bro you could put on 15kg naturally with ease you look tall and you are farken skinny bro save the cycle for another couple years .....

Ditto this. If you want to use gear that's your personal choice obviously, but it'd be a waste jumping onto it too early. Give yourself a chance to put on some mass naturally, I'm the same height and was 78kgs this time last year, 91kg now and similar bf%. Training well and eating well can do wonders (and I'd hardly say I trained and ate the best I could :lol: )

yea i see where your coming from, i want to get a athletic physique i don't plan on running cycle after cycle, im just wanting to build some lean mass and target my weak muscles that i struggle to make gains on

hahaha Dereck or not, your still skinny as.

Just like you ae bro.

Exactly samoan muscle.

It was just an opinion.

Thats the beauty of opinions, they vary greatly and you can choose to listen to the ones you like best.

What ever you chose to do, good-luck! I will be watching curiously.

i never really put in my 2 cents about this subject being a one time user my self.

but derrick i was 100kg when i did my first cycle, ive been training on and off for 12 years and even now i realize that i didn't need to do it , i wish i had waited longer. i made great gains, but i was still naturally growing ,

8 week cycle

due to budget constraints i can only do a short cycle so here goes, hoping to put on a few kgs of lean mass

W1: TEST E 500mg ( 2 stabs, monday + thursday mornings )

W2: TEST E 500mg ( 2 stabs, monday + thursday mornings )

W3: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W4: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W5: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W6: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W7: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W8: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

PCT

W10: Nolvadex 40/40/40/40/40/40/20

W11: Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20/20

I will also have arimidex on hand should symptoms of gyno appear.

Starting hopefully next week i will post before and after pics once i have done.

Diet is very clean and i will be at the gym 5 times a week

amp'd as

Starting with a dose of the same ester higher than that which you will run for the majority of the course can cause a hormonal imbalance in favour of an early estrogen spike that can slow if not stop growth for a time.

If you do not have a faster ester for the front-loading maybe consider starting with 250mg and increase the dose by 70mg every week until the end.

This constant weekly raising of the test level will ensure the test remains in a positive balance in relation to the aromatisng estrogen'

This method makes the most use of the testosterone you have available and is very effective at keeping the body guessing and eliminates the possibility that the growth or drive will plateau prematurely.

i just started reading this thread and :pfft: when I noticed it's the same dude from the 1.5 month thread in pics. dude at LEAST train hard and eat as much as you can for next 6 months, then do your cycle in spring!! your skinny and have no base :doh:

hit them roids derrick!

are you planning to do a cycle log? im sure everyone will interested to see how it goes. hopefully ul be lookin like the situation in no time :pfft:

good luck to you sir :salute:

a situation

not the situation lol

stuff steroids they aint my thng