first mini front load cycle

teabz

8 week cycle

due to budget constraints i can only do a short cycle so here goes, hoping to put on a few kgs of lean mass

W1: TEST E 500mg ( 2 stabs, monday + thursday mornings )

W2: TEST E 500mg ( 2 stabs, monday + thursday mornings )

W3: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W4: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W5: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W6: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W7: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

W8: TEST E 250mg (1 stab, monday morning )

PCT

W10: Nolvadex 40/40/40/40/40/40/20

W11: Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20/20

I will also have arimidex on hand should symptoms of gyno appear.

Starting hopefully next week i will post before and after pics once i have done.

Diet is very clean and i will be at the gym 5 times a week

amp'd as

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

agree - with you both (T&L). I have seen guys grow on low dose first cycles like this - I'm kind of keen to see how you get on Teabz as its too common to hear about guys always starting at 500mg and tracking up from there. (Without a doubt you'll get a result at 500mg however).

If you put some food away, train hard and sleep well I'm pretty sure you'll surprise a few people on what you have posted however.

What are your curent stats? And how is your training split? Will be good to get a bench mark at the start of your journal.

:)

What's the theory on front loading like this? I can understand it if you're using a faster-releasing ester so that it gets in the bloodstream quicker. But surely taking more Test E at the start of your cycle just means that your end up with more Test E when it eventually does release, not actually a faster release?

What's the theory on front loading like this? I can understand it if you're using a faster-releasing ester so that it gets in the bloodstream quicker. But surely taking more Test E at the start of your cycle just means that your end up with more Test E when it eventually does release, not actually a faster release?

That's right, this will give you a great 2 weeks and then you'll ... drop :-( Your 2 weeks of a good level will be gone by start of week 4 and is really only being used here to save money on another vial.

Nothing wrong with low amounts at all, but front-loading as most understand it would be taking oral Test for 7 days until the first ml had risen the levels in the blood.

You don't need to front-load, just enjoy the gains and your first experience.

Hopefully his money is tight because he's brought a couple of sides of cow and he's going to be having 6 meat meals and protein powder every day.

That's right, this will give you a great 2 weeks and then you'll ... drop :-( Your 2 weeks of a good level will be gone by start of week 4 and is really only being used here to save money on another vial.

Nothing wrong with low amounts at all, but front-loading as most understand it would be taking oral Test for 7 days until the first ml had risen the levels in the blood.

your wrong your results and test levels wont dwindle away at the start of week four. geez man stop filling ppls brains with false shit and Psuedonym although in theory it would seem to work as you suggested it doesnt... ok so people choose to bypass or greatly shorten the time it takes for peak blood levels to be reached by fontloading, this method gets shit started quicker it also has the advantge of allowing cycles to be shorter which can result in less side effects and also in some cases a very easy and successful pct course by having a smaller impact on the hpta.

normally (well in my experience) the same drug used in the cycle is used to front load (it does not matter if its a heavy ester such as enanthate either) this is good for people using low dosages such as the original poster and who may not wish to use two compounds or may be his first cycle etc etc. frontloading will maximize your gains for the first few weeks where u would have been waiting for it to 'kick in'.

frontloading actually keeps bloods more stable from start to finish.

oh and a proper frontload is to double the dose until the first halflife so in his case with test e, itd be 10-12 days i cant remember what it is off top of head after typing all that, hope it makes sense lol its hot at work.

dont bother, save it till you can get another vial.

why not bother?

depending on ur cycle history it could be sweet, its very similar to my first cycle except i did my two 500mg weeks as weeks 4 and 5 not weeks 1 and 2.

i think 12-14 weeks is the sweet spot for test e or he could run 250 for 10?

8 just seems a bit short

dont bother, save it till you can get another vial.

why not bother?

depending on ur cycle history it could be sweet, its very similar to my first cycle except i did my two 500mg weeks as weeks 4 and 5 not weeks 1 and 2.

i think 12-14 weeks is the sweet spot for test e or he could run 250 for 10?

8 just seems a bit short

he can do whatever he wants bro, theyll all yeild good gains if he goes hard. 8 week cycles are very common practise all over world. everyone here just loves 10-20 week cycles lol

your wrong your results and test levels wont dwindle away at the start of week four

Back up your statement with substance, not much detail in there.

We must be talking about different things, if I can take 2ml of test and then 5 or 6 weeks later still have high blood levels sell me a bottle of that good ol' oil.

You're doing 900mg/week gear and then added another 1gm making it nearly 2gms in 1 week just to attend a novice powerlifting comp - and you still only look about 90kg - yeah Tom's the man to follow on this.

Seriously though, rather than say I'm wrong let me know where you think I went wrong in working that one out. He's better off taking 1ml per week if it's his first time and not 2ml. Even 2ml mid-weay through would be better...guarantee by mid-way through his cycle he's pushing heavier weights in the gym and getting hungrier for meat and eating more food, kind of the perfect time to be taking 2ml imo.

post-7612-14166821854214_thumb.gif

According to basic pharmacology, a single dose of 250mg of testosterone enanthate will deliver the parent hormone at it’s highest values the first 10 days; around 31, 27, 23, 20, 18, 15, 13, 12, 10 and nine milligrams, respectfully. After 10 days, the amounts released become negligible. Repeated injections create an overlap that gradually builds up blood levels. Actual amounts are affected by the injection site and technique, personal differences in physiology and the sites body fat levels.

The above cycle illustrates testosterone enanthate administered at 250 milligrams every three days; with and without a front load. The front loaded portion was accurately configured and applied with 500 milligrams on day one, 250 milligrams on day two, a day off and then 250 milligrams every third day for the cycle’s duration. The front load is 1000 milligrams within the first four days – almost twice the weekly administered amount (583mg). Blood testosterone volume is immediately elevated and reasonably stable the first week with the front load.

Non-front-loaded administration did not elevate and stabilize blood levels until over three weeks after the cycle’s launch. This is why results normally don’t manifest themselves for many weeks without a proper front load.

*not my own info, copy and pasted.

thanks for your constructive feedback guys

im thinking about extending to 10 wks with just the 250mg stabs for all 10 weeks

current stats: 82 kgs 8-9% BF - see the post your pics section

im really hoping to use this to target muscle groups which i naturally struggle to make gains on (biceps, calves, quads)

thanks for your constructive feedback guys

im thinking about extending to 10 wks with just the 250mg stabs for all 10 weeks

current stats: 82 kgs 8-9% BF - see the post your pics section

im really hoping to use this to target muscle groups which i naturally struggle to make gains on (biceps, calves, quads)

how can you say this when in the post your pics section it says you only been training 1.5months ? try training them for a few years then see if you still struggle to make gains.

already read your bad mouthing, not cool but not unexpected tbh.

For the record Enanthate has a half-life of 5.25 days regardless of the hormone attached to it, so an extra ml of Test-E for two weeks running isn't going to be there after week 4 has past, he'll be down to 1ml levels, as stated.

For the record Enanthate has a half-life of 5.25 days regardless of the hormone attached to it, so an extra ml of Test-E for two weeks running isn't going to be there after week 4 has past, he'll be down to 1ml levels, as stated.

Enanthate has a half life of 5.39651542 days. Get it right.

what if it falls on daylight saving changing? lol

what if it falls on daylight saving changing? lol

It also gets complicated if it falls on a leap year lol

Inclined to agree with Tom on this one. It is far safer to run the extra load in later in the cycle when your blood plasma levels have settled into what they will on 250mg especially if it is your first cycle. Esters work by protecting the parent hormones' active 17-hydroxyl group. This keeps the steroid oil soluble & inactive. Once the blood system gets it, enzymes break the bond down quickly. So frontloading can in theory give you much more of a problem because there is twice as much juice in the depot available to deal with in the first weeks than otherwise would be there. Plasma levels will reach their peak faster, but theres still twice as much hormone to deal with.

If its not your first use of Enanthate in a cycle its better to kickstart the cycle using Prop say 50mg EOD with 250mg TestE in first 2 weeks or Dianabol 25mg ed over the first 3-4 weeks. You dont need a lot of prop in a 250mg cycle as its ester weight is far less than Enth so more Test is delivered into the soluable state but will be released much quicker from the Prop ester.