If you are new to the forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
awesome post, iv been considering using for a year or so now.. reading this makes me want to hold back a little longer. its guys like this that inspire me

Awesome - thanks for the feedback. A little more practice can make a huge difference - body building is as much a personal journey as physical lifestyle.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like theres a base to work with there man and your at a good bf to start a cycle, i personally don't believe you can spot gear use by the shape of muscles but thats just me.

As MNZ has said the best thing for a first cycle is a long estered testosterone cycle using test enanthate or cypionate for 12-14 weeks

Nice! I read another thread about doctors prescribing HGH - think it's possible they'd do hookups on those or would I have to talk to someone else?

PS - thank you!

EDIT - how much would i be looking at roughly for this - just don't wanna get scammed too much ya know :P

GH is not for you bro not for along time. you will get great results from just test alone if your diet and training are on

I strongly echo the theme of what Optimass is saying here;

I trained for 15 years naturally before my first AAS cycle.

The gear has only added 10% transformation to my physique and is no quick fix for real hard work and determination

The gear has only added 10% transformation to my physique and is no quick fix for real hard work and determination

do you have pics?it gets a little confusing sometimes thinking what is achievable naturally with a some of those guys saying they are natty's.

do you have pics?it gets a little confusing sometimes thinking what is achievable naturally with a some of those guys saying they are natty's.

So hard to guage natural potential because there are so many variables. conservatively, I think if you gain 500g to a kg of actual muscle .... "actual muscle" in 12 months - whether you do this naturally or on cycle > thats a pretty good result ...

nice read opti, i think far too many jump into gear too soon (i was one of them)

just glad i only ever ran low dose cycles so next time i jump on (once i reach 100-105 naturally) i should go BOOM !

and i know iv asked this b4.... but any pics of when you were 130 ? :P

A gram and slin usage is considered low does? What do peeps consider a high dose then? lol

nice read opti, i think far too many jump into gear too soon (i was one of them)

just glad i only ever ran low dose cycles so next time i jump on (once i reach 100-105 naturally) i should go BOOM !

and i know iv asked this b4.... but any pics of when you were 130 ? :P

A gram and slin usage is considered low does? What do peeps consider a high dose then? lol

LOL

• 6 months later...