TRAINING PARTNER WANTED

big J

yo im in need of a training partner my last one joined the army and is now to cool to train with me

i live out west auckland and am really just starting to really hit it hard at the mo im at glen eden fitness but will be changing soon hence the reason for a training partner

stat's

5'10

110kg

shout out if you keen

• 2 months later...

Hi there

nice to finally see someone else that lives out in west auckland however you are at a different gym to me I am currently at les mills and looking for a training partner I have been going to Les Mills and know my way around the equipment there well, what are your goals at the gym right now and also I am looking for someone young, if your interested im 6 foot 3 107kg well built not fat and hoping to lean up a bit and shred a bit of fat off if your keen in working out together then let me know and we can try arrange something, tell me a bit moer about yourself though please :)

Hi there

nice to finally see someone else that lives out in west auckland however you are at a different gym to me I am currently at les mills and looking for a training partner I have been going to Les Mills and know my way around the equipment there well, what are your goals at the gym right now and also I am looking for someone young, if your interested im 6 foot 3 107kg well built not fat and hoping to lean up a bit and shred a bit of fat off if your keen in working out together then let me know and we can try arrange something, tell me a bit moer about yourself though please :)

:roll:

How can you be "not fat" and then want to "shred a bit of fat "

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there

Heard of fullstops? They look like this: .

This may be useful for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+full+stop

• 5 months later...