New 2011 pics.

JOSEF RAKICH

You guys are jealous.

All I see is a before and after, which I think is true testament to hard training, clean eating and consistency which im sure alot of you don't have the discipline to do. Awesome physique JR im sure id be breaking a sweat training near you.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are jealous.

All I see is a before and after, which I think is true testament to hard training, clean eating and consistency which im sure alot of you don't have the discipline to do. Awesome physique JR im sure id be breaking a sweat training near you.

what would you know about our discipline... discipline and goals are two different things.

and people arent jealous, there have been many people post pics with much better physiques... no one ever hated on them cause they didnt come across and arrogant little fuckwits.

You guys are jealous.

what would you know about our discipline... discipline and goals are two different things.

and people arent jealous, there have been many people post pics with much better physiques... no one ever hated on them cause they didnt come across and arrogant little fuckwits.

:clap:

You guys are jealous.

:clap:

ooooh i feel a little like dr phil with that clap... wow thank you pete. LOLOLOLOL

I think his physique is awesome, but what would I know. I would be keen to see some stats. How tall? What's the body weight? Is this natural or enhanced? Maybe share some advices with us.

everyones natural... god damn it when will people get this through their thick skulls lol

You guys are jealous.

canty girl aren't you a little long in the tooth to be salivating over teenagers?

You guys are jealous.

canty girl aren't you a little long in the tooth to be salivating over teenagers?

yeeeeeeah! first deano, now josef.... whats goin on cantygirl?

You guys are jealous.

Should I check the IP addresses, Canty could be DesertRose with that enhanced sex drive! :pfft: :grin:

Should I check the IP addresses, Canty could be DesertRose with that enhanced sex drive! :pfft: :grin:

I wasn't going to reply to all your juvenile replies, but the short of it is I appreciate an athletic physique, I know the hard work that goes into developing it. What I don't like is the fat powerlifter physique.

Oh and by the way tomatoe, how about posting a pic of your amazing physique, that im sure would be great fodder.

You guys are jealous.

Never too old!! I'm with Cantygirl on this one....def wouldn't say no :) even if it did mean jail time.

I wasn't going to reply to all your juvenile replies, but the short of it is I appreciate an athletic physique, I know the hard work that goes into developing it. What I don't like is the fat powerlifter physique.

Oh and by the way tomatoe, how about posting a pic of your amazing physique, that im sure would be great fodder.

a pic of me? not today sorry you vintage milf.. ima busy man... maybe soon if you play your cards right

You guys are jealous.

Never too old!! I'm with Cantygirl on this one....def wouldn't say no :) even if it did mean jail time.

Arent you the same person who got pissy with Deano disrespecting women now your making a joke of child molestation?

Double standards....................

lol....... What a dumbass generilisation. Have you met all the powerlifters? Or you just see pics of heavyweights and think all PLers look like that? I would rather have a lot of muscle and have some fat than be skinny and have abs...

lol....... What a dumbass generilisation. Have you met all the powerlifters? Or you just see pics of heavyweights and think all PLers look like that? I would rather have a lot of muscle and have some fat than be skinny and have abs...

hahaha what a joke! Powerlifters have alot of fat not just some fat. Lets look at the world powerlifting honcho/representative Keran Kidder (did I spell his name right?)

And there you go. :clap:

post-7840-14166821854068_thumb.jpg

To prove deano and canty wrong boys, lets see a lean PLer from this site?

I did a Northland Novice PL comp and I'm 9% bodyfat. With some tweaking to my form I should have what it takes to set a NZ record for my division in single lift bench. Unless of course someone beats me.

To prove deano and canty wrong boys, lets see a lean PLer from this site?

I did a Northland Novice PL comp and I'm 9% bodyfat. With some tweaking to my form I should have what it takes to set a NZ record for my division in single lift bench. Unless of course someone beats me.

mint!