New 2011 pics.

JOSEF RAKICH

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to reply, but Drizzt beat me to it. :)

Josef, that quad shot you posted then removed (presumably when you realised it wasn't your abs! :P) - that looked pretty good. I'm sure people will still say you need more mass, but that's true of us all, and your quads certainly weren't laggin behind your upper body. Good stuff. And put the photo back up.

do you have an entourage who follow you with cameras at the gym??

to me it looks like you go to the gym, start your work out, and as soon as you are pumped upm your tops off and you start posing and getting your mates to take pics and vids of you. to me you come across as so incredibly vein, it unreal. although you are in great shape, people around you at the gym don't won't to see you taking your top off and posing in the mirror. theres nothing wrong with checking out what ya got while at the gym, just tone it down a bit.

but yea, more mass and some legs pics would be good to.

Obviously you have a good physique there and well done to you but posting pics left right and centre and the way in which you word your posts leaves people thinking you are one vain,poser,self obsessed MF. A little modesty and humility goes a long way.

Obviously you have a good physique there and well done to you but posting pics left right and centre and the way in which you word your posts leaves people thinking you are one vain,poser,self obsessed MF. A little modesty and humility goes a long way.

Couldnt agree more. This guy does my head in!

Good physique, but i have to give you some positive criticism. From the pics you got on here it looks to me that your abs and chest by overshadow every other part of you which kinda puts you in the surfer dude class.

Like i said, its in the way you pose in the pics. And yes as legacy said, some humility goes a very long way.

Lol again, getting flamed for posting pictures in the "post your pics" section..

If you are going to cry each time i make a post, simply just dont click on my threads.

I was going to reply, but Drizzt beat me to it. :)

Josef, that quad shot you posted then removed (presumably when you realised it wasn't your abs! :P) - that looked pretty good. I'm sure people will still say you need more mass, but that's true of us all, and your quads certainly weren't laggin behind your upper body. Good stuff. And put the photo back up.

Hahah!

Yeah i do need more mass, this year my focus is to pack on as much pass as possible, my legs are my strongest bodypart by far, but IMO deffently the muscle group(s) that are most lagging, and also my traps but i dont even train them. Have just added them back into my routine starting next week.

Tall poppy go chop chop. I'm pretty sure this is a bodybuilding website - doesn't bodybuilding center around self obsession, ego, and posing? Last time I checked bodybuilders get up on stage in their underwear in front of a stadium full of people - modesty and humility won't get you far in bbing - go ask Arnie.

If you can't handle some dude leaner than you posting pics of his abs, and a midsection that most guys don't have a hope of getting as their always on a "mass gain" diet, don't look in the Post Your Pics section, just follow the "wanna hit 120" posts and you'll be fine.

Tall poppy go chop chop. I'm pretty sure this is a bodybuilding website - doesn't bodybuilding center around self obsession, ego, and posing? Last time I checked bodybuilders get up on stage in their underwear in front of a stadium full of people - modesty and humility won't get you far in bbing - go ask Arnie.

If you can't handle some dude leaner than you posting pics of his abs, and a midsection that most guys don't have a hope of getting as their always on a "mass gain" diet, don't look in the Post Your Pics section, just follow the "wanna hit 120" posts and you'll be fine.

We are not all created equal fortunately and as I said he has a good physique. Personally I am not interested in competition but rather building a strong body that will help me in my job and in my outdoor pursuits.

why do you keep posting the same sort of pics all the time? do you have low self esteem? or do you need us to stroke your ego???

Why do you never post any pics at all or even have a profile picture?

I like this post.

I'm confused over this one. Are we to only fill this forum with positive comments?

On the positive-side I think he's lost alot of body fat.

On the observation-side , I believe if you take that much fat of any other person that goes to the gym they'll look:

1. just like that, or

2. worse than that, or

3. better than that

Everyone's got shoulder muscles, everyone's got biceps, his abs have been worked more than most would bother with sure.

So I think he should be admired for taking dieting to the extreme and looking dry, as I said in sentence two..."On the positive-side I think he's lost alot of body fat."

Like I said before though it does confuse me...neither the positives or the negatives or the indifferences of people are any less deserved in a public forum.

When it's negative comments about photos of someone it's totally impossible not to be thought of as making a personal attack.

I certainly don't think advice telling people NOT to post negative comments is worth listening to. Comments and opinions is what a forum is all about...if you don't like it why don't you NOT read it instead of suggesting people NOT post.

You choose to post on a public forum you choose to be commented on, sorry that's the law of the interweb we live in. Keep doing what makes you happy Josef, and likewise to the haters keep doing what makes you happy

why do you keep posting the same sort of pics all the time? do you have low self esteem? or do you need us to stroke your ego???

Why do you never post any pics at all or even have a profile picture?

to be honest with you i'm not quite where i want to be with my body fat % at this point in time, I am currently losing fat and marking my progress with weekly pic's, when i'm where i want to be i will post the pics to show off all the fat that i have lost, then i prob won't post anymore pics until i reach my goal of being 105kg and 10% BF,

i'll go find a profile pic for you right now!

you have a good body but to be honest you look the same as all the other pics and videos you post so i dont really see the point off these ones what are you trying to show us now? the way you pose is a bit strange too. but good on you for puting in the hard yards to stay that lean

What are your measurements JR?

Chest (not filled with air)

Shoulders (not filled with air [as your measuring around your chest too])

Biceps (flexed)

and whats your BF?

Top section looks impressive, I didn't manage to see the leg shot you seem to have posted regarding others comments.

Truthfully I would stay where you're at now you got a great body. Geez if you get any more mass to that asthetics chicks aint gonna dig that. Just keep it where your at go to town tomorow night and lift up your shirt. My opinion.

Maintain, dont grow.