NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
soundsgood

GYMRAT THE MOVIE PART 3

Good to see some one taking the piss out of the sport. See you can get massive gains by being a dick head in the gym

Geez Calvin calm down what sport would you be talking about the guys in the gym having a workout

Good to see some one taking the piss out of the sport. See you can get massive gains by being a dick head in the gym

Geez Calvin calm down what sport would you be talking about the guys in the gym having a workout

:nod:

Nice one Gym Rat!

Awesome Gym Rat :clap:

I was thinking when the pullups were going on "they don't look too bad!" and then the "ohhh" moment a little later :pfft:

Nice work GA and Soundsgood too :nod:

Jump off his dick

Jump off his dick

Jump off a bridge

Nice work gymrat :clap:

Jump off his dick

lol.

steady on boys...

my opinion is yeah all good in spirit, but gymrat your form in the gym is absolute crap. and i find it disturbing how someone who trains like that can get a job in a gym.

and where were all this hot chicks im consatantly hearing about... control yrself around that rebel sport sluzza, whose sister was she! and take those bloody sun glasses off ur not the terminator

Jump off his dick

lol.

steady on boys...

my opinion is yeah all good in spirit, but gymrat your form in the gym is absolute crap. and i find it disturbing how someone who trains like that can get a job in a gym.

and where were all this hot chicks im consatantly hearing about... control yrself around that rebel sport sluzza, whose sister was she! and take those bloody sun glasses off ur not the terminator

Yeh I agree the form is not the best, maybe you could work on that gymrat?(the one that stood out for me was the tricep kickbacks, they looked a bit like full hammer curls with a quarter tricep kickback) Plenty of people out there are even worse though :pfft:

oh wait.. this is serious?

well this is open for debate... you see im not sure weather greek adonis and soundsgood are taking the piss outta him... hes a delusional movie star so he doesnt know what GA and SG are doing to him... they not doing him any favours

I wonder if I will get a invite to the Oscars in La when all those female actors see me I might get :shifty: since I am a good looking filmstar 8)