black ops

tomsammce

I'd love to if

1. I had black ops

2. If I had x box live.

We got given a free x-box card with our x-box, but no router or router cable. Fucken bullshit

what games do u play bro?

i cant play offline now that i play online love talking shit to randoms and pissing them off then wasting them in the game... head shot!! then when i get killed slam the controller into bedroom wall lol jokes..

once u get online on xbox u realise roid rage is nothing compared to gamer rage LMAO!

I'd love to if

1. I had black ops

2. If I had x box live.

We got given a free x-box card with our x-box, but no router or router cable. Fucken bullshit

what games do u play bro?

i cant play offline now that i play online love talking shit to randoms and pissing them off then wasting them in the game... head shot!! then when i get killed slam the controller into bedroom wall lol jokes..

once u get online on xbox u realise roid rage is nothing compared to gamer rage LMAO!

Madden '11.

I love playing at my mate's houses and just piss everyone off that's online by doing like suicide shit or just doing team kills hahahah

YB Outlaw

my bro playing at moment i just fryed my eyeballs out b4 lol and got too mad with these aussie pricks talking like jersey shore lol

I was just playing before. Started out ok and then I started getting wasted, couldn't stop swearing and I wanted to break my controller :pfft:

i get those symptoms too lol

i was playn with this guy beofre he was like that kid donny from the cartoon network show alisa thornberry just making fucked up noises like growling and squaking and shit.

YB Outlaw

my bro playing at moment i just fryed my eyeballs out b4 lol and got too mad with these aussie pricks talking like jersey shore lol

I was just playing before. Started out ok and then I started getting wasted, couldn't stop swearing and I wanted to break my controller :pfft:

yahahahaha!! good shit we playing now u ran str8 into line of fire mutha f*cker lol.. PWNED!!! WALL BANGED!

YB Outlaw

yahahahaha!! good shit we playing now u ran str8 into line of fire mutha f*cker lol.. PWNED!!! WALL BANGED!

hahaha