How are you guys in Christchurch?

Pseudonym

Sad news today - Norman Lee, a young PT down here in Chch has been confirmed as one of those killed. He was only 25. I came across him a few times when he was studying @ NZIS. It's never nice to hear one of your own has been lost in such tragic circumstances. R.I.P mate :(

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also find that shit what Tom posted very fucken offensive given that lots people have lost there lives in the Chch quake.Could one of the mods please delete that shit what Tom posted in this thread please?

[MOD EDIT: No offensive comments, please.]

I ALSO THIS, I ALSO THAT.... STFU!!!!!

I think this world has got the shits with us. 8.8 just hit Japan with a 6m Tsunami.

they had a 7.2 just 2-3 days ago arond the same place.thank god it was offshore and not in a major town

No thank god on this one fella. Could be the largest earthquake we have ever seen. They have up it to 8.9 and I'm watching the Tsunami run inland and destroy everything.

^^^ what he said. also could someone please delete that shit tom posted i find that really fucken offensive.

yea... got to draw the line somewhere and i think when people have died its not something to be made fun on tom.

f*ck OFF, THERES OFFENSIVE SHIT EVERYWHERE.... I WATCH NEWS EVERYNIGHT AND GET OFFENDED BY THESE PRICKS IN CHCH WHO ARE TRYNA LOOK FOR SUMONE TO BLAME THE USAR OR THE ENGINEERS FOR DEEMING THE BUILDINGS SAFE, THESE PPL ARE SAYING "I KNEW IT WASNT SAFE"... UMMM SO WHY THE f*ck WAS UR FAMILY IN THERE THEN IF YOU KNEW IT WASNT SAFE.

EVERYONE KNOWS BEST... THIS AINT NOONES FAULT... SO DNT GET ANGRY OF OFFENDED AT SOME LITTLE PICTURE... WHAT IF I WROTE SOME SHIT I WAS THINKING RIGHT NOW IMAGINE HOW OFFENDED UD GET... OMG... TALK ABOUT SENSITIVE BODYBUILDERS.... SOME OF YOU SHOUDL BE CALLED BODYBITCHES!

Tom, pull your head in sunshine :nod:

You not changing your thinking are you Mr Pilot :pfft: More to come as the Super Moon descends into our skies.

Haha na big fella not likely, the moon is currently in a not much of anything position. Given when it does get close on the 19th/20th it will be strange if something occurs. Remember we do have this moon cycle on a regular (10-20 year) basis and we haven't gone all dooms days in the past :nod:

I think this world has got the shits with us. 8.8 just hit Japan with a 6m Tsunami.

they had a 7.2 just 2-3 days ago arond the same place.thank god it was offshore and not in a major town

No thank god on this one fella. Could be the largest earthquake we have ever seen. They have up it to 8.9 and I'm watching the Tsunami run inland and destroy everything.

Vampire Chick is currently in Japan, but in the mountains, and she's Facebooked to let everyone know she and her partner are safe and well.

All the best Vampire Chick, truly terrible whats going on over there, hope they can sort out the nuclear plant problems, scarrey shit.

Just reading toms post, how the hell is he still posting, where are the mods when you need them, insensitive arshole.

That's so cool with lots charity games are being played like hoops for Christchurch in Wellington which has been and gone, the legends of league game in Aucks on Thursday night also in Brisbane the All Blacks legends vs Aussie legends,today fill the basin.Down in Dunedin there will be a hoops for Christchurch.

That's so cool with lots charity games are being played like hoops for Christchurch in Wellington which has been and gone, the legends of league game in Aucks on Thursday night also in Brisbane the All Blacks legends vs Aussie legends,today fill the basin.Down in Dunedin there will be a hoops for Christchurch.

What?

What?

it made sense to me? (which i cant say about many of his posts) :pfft: