How are you guys in Christchurch?

Pseudonym

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell anyone its an aftershock.

I been threw a 7.9 in Vanuatu, killed alot of locals that where never reported, they obviously arnt news worthy.............

Anyway, god bless, best for all of you, although most cannot do anything right now, you can do alot in the future, I pray that you all dig deep, anything you do not need is greatly appreciated trust me.

Every thing from an old jug to a bed could help someone.

Pee.

Doc, Fryup, BestBench, becbec, Chemo, GeneticFreak, MuscleNZ, MikeZero and others - hope you're all safe & well.

Let us know you're still breathin'.

Nate

Still here, haven't heard from anyone else yet. Communication is pretty slow with infrastructure down, still have power and net here but no water.

Want to go out and help peolple but have to just sit tight for the moment. :cry:

Sounds like Chemo, GF, MikeZero, Bestbench all okay.

Havent heard from Doc yet, or MuscleNZ?

Doc HAS to be okay. He can just lift shit :nod:

My family and I are all ok thank god. Our house is also OK, we are feeling VERY lucky and our thoughts go out to those that have lost loved ones.

My wifes building had the windows implode and the stairwell partially collapse so she is in a bit of a state. Lucky I am mad on survival and we are prepared for at least two months of no food,water or power if necessary.

Good thanks Peachy, I had just got to work so was straight into town, the wife left for work yesterday arvo and Im still waiting for her to get home, she is airforce and been receiving non-stop flights in......both a tad tired but otherwise all good......

I will say people in shock dont make a lot of good descisions at times, I couldnt believe the amount of people wanting to enter buildings where others were trapped just because they forgot their cellphones!! Poor pricks.

The whole thing sucks really :(

Glad to hear your ok. I think I know someone in aucks that knows you but I'm not sure.... :-s

I will say people in shock dont make a lot of good descisions at times, I couldnt believe the amount of people wanting to enter buildings where others were trapped just because they forgot their cellphones!! Poor pricks.

:roll: