New Plymouth City Fitness gym buddy?

revive

• 3 weeks later...

hey...i train in city fitness... have been training for 18 mnths now...geting back to gym after an injury gap of about 2 mnths.. I am keen and dedicated ...i think we could use each other to push our limits...you can text me on 0211011066 if your keen... \:D/

hey...i train in city fitness... have been training for 18 mnths now...geting back to gym after an injury gap of about 2 mnths.. I am keen and dedicated ...i think we could use each other to push our limits...you can text me on 0211011066 if your keen... \:D/

With a name like deepmen I would be very cautious of training with you

lol no wonder I have not heard anything back from the post lol :pfft: ... Things that you need to think of! while ur in this century :roll: ... Just to make things clear **for the future Gym buddy** I dont :naughty: Bat or ball :pfft: for the other team ....hope this will get me a quick response :doh: ... But if acting g 8) y means==> a hot Chick comfy to train with me then i am all good lol....But again not sure if i would end up doing any real fitness training :twisted: **no offense intended :pfft: **

Diamond- do u own the store? I think I've seen your car wit the logo at the gym. On a different note- I think your site gives the best protein deals and amazingly fast delivery. Kudos on that!!!!!

Would be cool to train with u.