Lifting in the House

Old Bull

...makes it an even better result! Wonder indeed...tempted to try such a cycle myself :nod:

After experiencing what happens when you get back into 3 lifts for the both of us it is pretty tough. 7 weeks of no weight for Deads or Squats was tough but 14, 3 months :oops: it would be like starting all over again learning to 3 lift lol. Plus we have noticed our bench is not as strong since we started 3 lifts. Recovery after Squats and Deads is not as fast as just Bench only, a good evil but bad to.

Going to see how long it takes to get back into the swing of things then maybe you would be able to structure in over the summer leaving enough time to get prepared for Regionals etc in April.

...makes it an even better result! Wonder indeed...tempted to try such a cycle myself :nod:

After experiencing what happens when you get back into 3 lifts for the both of us it is pretty tough. 7 weeks of no weight for Deads or Squats was tough but 14, 3 months :oops: it would be like starting all over again learning to 3 lift lol. Plus we have noticed our bench is not as strong since we started 3 lifts. Recovery after Squats and Deads is not as fast as just Bench only, a good evil but bad to.

Going to see how long it takes to get back into the swing of things then maybe you would be able to structure in over the summer leaving enough time to get prepared for Regionals etc in April.

good points you raise there OB1...perhaps one the templates with a bench focus might be more ideal.

Holy hell :shock: About to go squat myself, gonna have that in the back of my mind the whole time :lol:

Thats the way Phedder

Holy hell :shock: About to go squat myself, gonna have that in the back of my mind the whole time :lol:

Tell me about it, after giving Matt a spot, my mate and I did our squats a few racks away :shifty:

Drizzt should have been next to him, some those Squat powers may have drifted over to the next rack

GO RODNEY! Hope he's competing this year!

Maybe next year hes go a bot on with Elections and stuff he will do The BBro but it could be on the same day as the Election.

Nice one OB :clap:

Does Quigley lift in gear all the time? Its just every vid I think Ive seen him lift in hes equipped?

Nice deads by John there too mate :clap:

He is on the Geared cycle equipment comes in on week 2 then a break on week 5. That is his loose suit so not to much does he get out of it.

John and the boys come down about every 4 weeks for a bit of one on one.

Those deads @ 260 looked monstrous :clap:

Yeah Bro

19 years old or 20 120kgs same sort of style as The Beast but a bigger unit he has hit 300 with no belt to

Choice vid OB, is cool to see a couple of ladies in there too :D

Chur M

Going to get a few more of The House ladies in soon

Love those Mongolian shoes! Byassa is going to be a real force at nationals - BTW, keep him under your watchful eye OB as he has made huge improvements since the B-bro!!! Nice vid OB and great idea doing a weekly wrap up :clap:

Ha ha he left his shoes in Mongalia heads back this weekend for the National Champs then back here for the CDs.

Yeah Bro got him under the wing his bench should go pretty well especailly after he trys his shirt on tonight instead of mine.

Thank T.