Lifting in the House

Old Bull

• 2 weeks later...

Have been a bit lax in throwing these up here is Number 87 The Week That Was Number 87, 1 week out from the Worlds for Brett Gibbs and the same for the CDPA Bench Press Champs for Leighton Bestand Pere Rodgers. With Constantinos Alexopoulos Ian Dennis Trevor Walker Jared Beckett Sam Matthews and Tyler Simpson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Week That Was number 99 not far now to the 100 mark. Pretty good lifts in this video as everyone is on the countdown to the CD Regionals, with Robert Quigley Ian Dennis Trevor Walker Constantinos Alexopoulos Tyler Simpson Jared Beckett Tim Mcewan Sam Matthews Pere Rodgers Rachel Smith Thomas Hemmings Kurt Docherty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The Week That Was number 101, 3 weeks out from the Regionals things ticking along nicely with Maria Brightwater-Wharf, Tasha Williams, Sam Matthews, Ben Franks, Jared Beckett, Constantinos Alexopoulos, Nicholas Fyfe, and Harry Monk.

The Week That Was Number 102 a week out from the CDPA Regional Champs 2015 with Verena Tilson-Scoble, Maria Brightwater-Wharf, Tasha Williams, Don D'Ewes, Josh Tukua, Jared Beckett, Dimi Hanara, Constantinos Alexopoulos, Nicholas Fyfe, Ben Franks, Tim Mcewan, Sam Matthews, Chris Latham, Jono Macfarlane.

• 2 weeks later...

The Week That Was number 103, 2 weeks after the CD Champs new camera well the Phone. With John Rivers, Tasha Williams, Sam Matthews, Jared Beckett, Tim Mcewan, Thomas Hemmings, Nicholas Fyfe, Ian Dennis, Brett Gibbs

The Week That Was number 104, 2 video after the CD Regionals. With Tasha Williams, Maria Brightwater-Wharf, Verena Tilson-Scoble, Callum Livingston, Sloane Dougherty, Thomas Hemmings, Jared Beckett, Tim Mcewan, Constantinos Alexopoulos, John Rivers, Kurt Docherty, Leigh Stevens, Davis White

• 2 months later...

got a bit of catching up to do here is week 105 and 106 

The Week That Was number 105 the week of Tasha Williams and Brett Gibbs leaving for Finland with Verena Tilson-Scoble, Maria Brightwater-Wharf, John Iscariot, John Rivers, Thomas Hemmings, Sloane Dougherty, Callum Livingston, Sam Matthews, Jared Beckett, Tim Mcewan, Constantinos Alexopoulos, Kurt Docherty, Trav Wainwright

The Week That Was number 106 with Lewis Carey, Joe Daymond, Harry Monk, Maria Brightwater-Wharf, Trav Wainwright, Leigh Stevens, Kayla Fenrick Thomas Hemmings, Adam Anderson, Sam Matthews, John Rivers, Tim Mcewan, Constantinos Alexopoulos, Jared Beckett, Davis White, Ian Dennis, Leigh Matheson

Powerlifting - for some of us it's more than just lifting - it's one of the best things in life and we are proud to be a part of it.  If you lift in any comp and support any federation I salute you.  Powerlifters - Unity - Respect

OPTIMASS fuckn true brother!!!Sum people put down the BB and sum the powerlifters.its all the same motherfuckers its all lifting ,all seting goals,all eating,same shit good fun!!If anyone on here hates a certain person for the tpye of lifting they do.Organize it come to my garage and use can both sort it out there,and what happens in my shed stays in my shed.Many of good times in the garage.Best place to train.I love both type of lifting,but sum cunts wanna talk fucken shit they get it.So nex time you see somone you hate,nod your head at him and say hey bro chur bro.Or theres my garage,i could take them to sum places that woukd make them poo there pants and wish they had a nappy on hahah.End of story RESPECT your fellow man in the gym.And to the beautiful girls out there please leave gym a bit before your boy freinds and get your sexy little ass home and cook your man a feast,hahah nah jokes girls.Allbout repect for each other

• 1 year later...
On 1/27/2017 at 11:21 PM, M4matty said:

Powerlifting - for some of us it's more than just lifting - it's one of the best things in life and we are proud to be a part of it.  If you lift in any comp and support any federation I salute you.  Powerlifters - Unity - Respect

OPTIMASS fuckn true brother!!!Sum people put down the BB and sum the powerlifters.its all the same motherfuckers its all lifting ,all seting goals,all eating,same shit good fun!!If anyone on here hates a certain person for the tpye of lifting they do.Organize it come to my garage and use can both sort it out there,and what happens in my shed stays in my shed.Many of good times in the garage.Best place to train.I love both type of lifting,but sum cunts wanna talk fucken shit they get it.So nex time you see somone you hate,nod your head at him and say hey bro chur bro.Or theres my garage,i could take them to sum places that woukd make them poo there pants and wish they had a nappy on hahah.End of story RESPECT your fellow man in the gym.And to the beautiful girls out there please leave gym a bit before your boy freinds and get your sexy little ass home and cook your man a feast,hahah nah jokes girls.Allbout repect for each other

Great Post M4matty

• 2 weeks later...