Lifting in the House

Old Bull

Noooo - say it ain't so, tell me NF hasn't turned into a....

bodybuilder with those cable-crossovers :grin:

He would tell you that, it ain't so in his own way.

Some serious tin being shifted in The House :clap:

Trap hitting some good depth!

Cheers NZMM, Trap will be happy to hear that.

wow! :clap: motivating stuff thanks for sharing that vid!

I must have skipped somewhere cos that Will guy just appeared outta nowhere and into a 280-something Squat LOL.

Will has been with us for a while, it is his ast year as a Junior, just turned 23, did 272.5 Squat, Knee Wraps Belt at last years BBro.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"We Don't Often Squat to Parallel But when we do its high as Hell"

OB not having a go but how come? Have you got a theory why?

Just a tongue in cheek reply, to the squats are high comment :pfft:. They always run highish 9 weeks out from a comp, and also the second day in equipment since the Nationals.

If you don't sink it every time you squat, you might as well not bother going to the gym.

Just curious, but do you squat in equipment? Because, you realise it isn't always possible to hit depth at certain weights, especially more than a couple of months out from a comp when beginning a cycle? :)

I had to hit 290 last week before it was possible to get close to depth in the suit I was in - if you push it too far, the suit spits you back out (speaking from experience!). It depends on the situation, and is not always as easy as simply wanting to get deep.

If it's about raw/wrapped squatting - I agree 100%.

If you don't sink it every time you squat, you might as well not bother going to the gym.

This is where I grab you by your ear and drag you for a few metres before I launch into you about earning respect. No one likes a smart arse young fella. Your comments maybe be valid but try to be a bit more constructive. I know it's just the internet but I don't really care. :)

There used to be a guy around here JimJim (may still be here I suspect) who took delight in winding others up. Don't be that guy. :)