Lifting in the House

Old Bull

Nice, OB, very nice... I was just mentioning to someone today that it'd be good to do some lifting outdoors on days like this.

Yeah TFB not a bad thing training out doors.

Outstanding OB. If I ever get the call up to go down that way, my money is all yours :nod: :)

Be happy to accept Optimas.

Nice vid OB. That's given me some ideas for my GPP sessions :nod:

Cheers Drizzt,

Shoukld have some different stuff in a couple of weeks

I just said to my wife that Id chop off my left testicle to be able to train in a place like that - she was highly impressed with that comment :shifty:

so if you see me limp in OB...thats whats happened mate! :lol:

Bro,

Bro we can both limp together, I should put that up under comments at "The House"

Choice! Good mix of implements :D

How long do you reckon you will get to keep that song on the vid before the fun police pipe up? :evil:

Cheers Steak,

They usually will not let it load straight away that is what has happened before, the first clip has a copyright tag (Your video, PowerhouseGym "The House" , may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:

Content owner: UMG Type: Audio content )

Metal seems to not have to much of that going on which is good.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

good bit of conditioning for the boys OB! take your average Joe off the street and tell them about it and they would say they could bowl it over easy... but within minutes theyd be going for the bucket when "push came to shove" :lol: :pfft:

good bit of conditioning for the boys OB! take your average Joe off the street and tell them about it and they would say they could bowl it over easy... but within minutes theyd be going for the bucket when "push came to shove" :lol: :pfft:

Your right there, had a few come it and call themselves fit they can do the Horns but when it come to The Bear Crawl that sorts them out real quick.

The boys had just finished Battling Ropes and Sled Pull so they were a bit smashed.

Adam has pushed 160kgs and broke one of the Horns had to beef it up typical House lets see how much weight we can put on it.

• 2 weeks later...