What gloves do you use to lift for the best wrokout...

Yenegh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried whatever I could find at Rebel.... but eventually the bunching got too irritating and I moved to straps. Depends what you're using them for - sweaty palms or wrist reinforcement (some have a strong/thick band around the wrist to help that area).

Oh, and chalk helps with sweaty hands too.... come to the Dark (powerlifting) side :)

Gloves are good, I think also girls have weaker forearm extensors and flexors when first starting out training. The over gripping of bars can cause serious soreness to your forearms plus who the hell wants big barnacles on your palms!!!! Ive got some Nike ones with a cut out for air on the top of the glove, they are great except medium was damn small and initially I couldn't get them on and off easily, id recommend trying them on in the shop first.

Gloves are good, I think also girls have weaker forearm extensors and flexors when first starting out training. The over gripping of bars can cause serious soreness to your forearms plus who the hell wants big barnacles on your palms!!!! Ive got some Nike ones with a cut out for air on the top of the glove, they are great except medium was damn small and initially I couldn't get them on and off easily, id recommend trying them on in the shop first.

Yeah gloves are good... barnacles on a girls hands are not really a great look... :naughty:

If I dont have gloves I wipe down the sweat the last douche left, using the wipes at the gym. Dirty, filthy, sweaty bastards. :pfft:

If I use gloves I wipe them hard when I am finished.

Never cared for the name calling. Don't really matter what others think, as long as my OCD is kept happy.

They never stopped callouses anyways...

"tomsammce wrote: gloves are for fags."

I am one of those FAGS, who dont like being called a FAG.

ANYWAY I tend to use what ever I can find on trade me that costs around $25-$30.

I am often giving back rubs to some of my clients and YES they do complain if I have calluses on my hands, it tends to hurt them. So Yes I love wearing gloves.

ANYWAY I tend to use what ever I can find on trade me that costs around $25-$30.

I am often giving back rubs to some of my clients and YES they do complain if I have calluses on my hands, it tends to hurt them. So Yes I love wearing gloves.

gloves, back rubs... im not even gonna start lol

gloves, back rubs... im not even gonna start lol

Well its what you do when your NURSING sick and looking after people who are dying. You give them as much love as you can. Yes people I look after those people who are dying and if I can give them a massage to help then I will

Fukit, i dont care what you call me, but gloves, belts, straps, wraps, bodysuits and the list goes on. All have their place in bodybuilding, powerlifting, powerbuilding and the list goes on again.

Jokes or no jokes, i think it's ignorant calling people names for their preferance of gym accesories. It shows no class.

• 3 weeks later...