Women should pay male lifters for sex

Cornfed

Hit a bit close to home ?

Of course not. It is just the run-of-the-mill whining of a put-upon loser unhappy with the dogs' breakfast he has made of his own worthless life and the attention I've drawn to it who is trying to project his loserishness onto me. You get this all the time on Internet forums if you try to extend people's thinking. I just don't see why human garbage should be allowed to try to drag others down to their own pygmy level. However, if the mods don't want to do anything about it, another flame war might be fun.

that is just his opinion just like what you have been writing and it has offened a few people now when somone has written a comment that may be about you, you wont them banned, you must of knowen this would spark some ill feelings starting a post like this.

i say lets move on.

The difference is that the troll is posting personal insults to another member whereas I am raising issues and commentary for civilized discussion. I don't insult anyone unless they insult me first. If people are offended by my civilly stated conclusions then that is their problem. Emotional cripples should not be on Internet forums.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that your situation - being conscripted into slave labour to pay NZ women to raise "your" children - is obviously preferable to mine . . .

it doesn't seem to me like I'm the chump here. . .

You enjoy your slavery . . .

Oh, and these weren't insults directed at me then?

If you're going to dish it out Cornfed, you've gotta be able to take a bit in return.

Listen, I apologise if my analysis was wrong, but I think it's a bit rich asking the mod to ban me!!

I think your post to begin with was hugely insulting to New Zealand women and I was just reacting to it and airing my opinions. You must surely have expected some fairly strong reaction.

Anyway Cornfed, I think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

I agree with 63, it's time to move on.