Women should pay male lifters for sex

Cornfed

getting involved with foreigners or girls in general dnt mean u have to think about kids and custody thts crazy shit

I realise that 2guns, it's just a warning.

And you're right. Custody battles are crazy shit.

Believe me, it's not something you wanna go through, so it's worth you younger guys keeping it in mind, before making a f*ck up of your life.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ru speaking from experience?

and hell i aint having kids or even thinking of settling down anytime soon. i still got a whole lotta shit to do

That's cool 2guns, you're still young, but its not to say that everyone on this site is. You enjoy yourself dude and have plenty of fun!!

Speaking from experience?? Well, yeah, kind of. I am divorced and do have kids that now live with their mum. My ex was a kiwi though, not a foreigner, and at least my kids are still in NZ and I have plenty of contact with them.

I said what I said earlier, because I know of two high profile cases, where two dads lost their kids when their wives fled overseas with the children, and they haven't been able to get them back. Hard to understand if you haven't got kids, and I don't wanna get gushy, but it's bloody heart breaking to lose them.

I'll leave it at that.

didnt mean to offend u mark m,

im glad things worked out with yr divorce and u still have contact with yr kids.

my parents r also divorced and have been since i was little, and its good to still have contact with both parents.

sorry once agin if i offended u.

A word of warning about getting involved with foreigners:

If you end up marrying and having children and then the marriage turns to custard (as a large percentage do) and your wife wants to move back to her country of origin (with your children), your in for a really miserable, expensive time in order to try and keep your kids in New Zealand.

For this reason, I'm totally against getting involved with foriegners.

and hell i aint having kids or even thinking of settling down anytime soon. i still got a whole lotta shit to do

A potential fly in the ointment is that if you are a man having sex with sociopathic women, you don't necessarily get to choose whether you have children or not. (Unless of course the long-awaited male contraceptive have finally come out. Man, that will be a major step forward for the social emancipation of men). Similarly, just because you marry a NZ woman doesn't necessarily mean you will get to see your kids, as she may file a groundless protection order against you or commit other depraved acts. Remember, when she is divorcing you the advice your wife will be getting will be something akin to "If you need to just lie, lie, lie! Say your husband abused you, the kids, the cat. All men are bastards so he deservers it."

The prevailing notion that children are the property of women and that men are just walking wallets to be looted to support them is a national disgrace - one of many. It encourages irresponsible women to breed and bludge or file for divorce and bludge. If women knew they had an even or better chance of losing custody of the kids and having to pay child support then the rate of divorce and "unwanted" pregnancies would plummet overnight. In general, most NZ women are arguably too irresponsible to be allowed near children. While the current deplorable situation lasts, men should demand to be well compensated for generously assuming the risks that contact with women involves. Perhaps we should also take other precautions such as requiring the women to sign commercial arbitration agreements under the laws of less dysfunctional countries requiring them to pay us a large sum of money if they committed specific depraved acts.

Personally the only circumstance under which I would marry a NZ woman in NZ is if she were rich and I stood to get a lot of her money. Otherwise, the very notion is insanity. It generally amounts to becoming the indentured servant of some selfish, snotty, whining fat bitch inclined to ass-rape you in the divorce court at the slightest whim. Even if you stay married, in practice your kids will likely be raised mostly by their mother and feminazi brainwashing centers (euphemistically referred to as "schools") so there will probably come a time when you barely know them and don't even like them. If you want to have children then the idea would be to either impregnate women already married to someone else and let some other schmuck pick up the tab, or marry a foreign woman overseas, or, finances permitting, pay some third world babe to surrogate for you and raise the kid(s) yourself.

Can I paraphrase/quote your opinions on other pages cornfed ?, Ill reference it back to you on this site .

Sure, if you like, although I'm not sure referencing it is such a good idea. We can do without the fembot trolls that such a reference might attract.

Some years ago, I remember a guy down the road married a filipina girl whom he had returned with from working overseas.

She was a petite woman who obviusly loved her husband and was always running after him, making him lunches to go to work and when he returned home she had cleaned and prepared the eavning meal. I know this because I heard my mother and a number of other wives from our street talking about it, thay were very adamant that this woman needed to be spoken to and "educated" so her husband stopped treating her like servant.

funny thing was though that this filipina was always polite to everyone and appeared very happy, I failed to understand this urgent need for education

Hi Cornfed

First let me get this out the way. I am a Kiwi Female.

Secondly I'd like to state that I do actually agree with SOME of what you are saying. I think that the PC era of the early nineties when you were at varsity caused far more problems than it solved and yes there were a lot of "intellectuals" coming up with many bullshit theories that reaked havoc on everyday life.

I also agree with comments of others that when a couple with kids separate it can be bloody hard on the father and if the woman wants to she can destroy his access. This is wrong and needs to change. But that is the way the law currently works and it is the legal establishment that needs to change. I am a separated mother and I was strongly advised by my male lawyer to go for my ex's business and to "tie" things up. I refused to do this because I did not believe it was right. My son now enjoys equal time with both his parents who continue to be amicable.

Another comment is that contrary to your generalisation I am not hideously fat. I train hard every day, and watch my diet at all times.

But like everything there are many aspects to a situation. Perhaps it was the era, perhaps it was the fact that they were academics, perhaps they were just full of shit. I did not go to varsity so cant say.

I am a separated mother and I was strongly advised by my male lawyer to go for my ex's business and to "tie" things up.

I don't know how male family kangaroo court shysters do what they do year after year or how they get away with it without any retribution from their victims. It is difficult to imagine them as even being human. I figure that when they return home from the office they pull a zip down their front, slip off their man-skin, and some sort of green, slime-oozing monster emerges.

I refused to do this because I did not believe it was right. My son now enjoys equal time with both his parents who continue to be amicable.

Another comment is that contrary to your generalisation I am not hideously fat. I train hard every day, and watch my diet at all times.

Good for you. You should be proud. Certainly not all Western women suck, and we shouldn't let the aberrant 99% taint our view of the entire gender.

Some years ago, I remember a guy down the road married a filipina girl whom he had returned with from working overseas.

She was a petite woman who obviusly loved her husband and was always running after him, making him lunches to go to work and when he returned home she had cleaned and prepared the eavning meal. I know this because I heard my mother and a number of other wives from our street talking about it, thay were very adamant that this woman needed to be spoken to and "educated" so her husband stopped treating her like servant.

funny thing was though that this filipina was always polite to everyone and appeared very happy, I failed to understand this urgent need for education

The proposed "education" is not for the Filipina's benefit but for theirs. They are like a militant trade union who wants to eliminate superior foreign labour that they can't possibly hope to compete with. Beyond that, many Western women seem to have some kind of mystical compulsion to project their own misery onto others and turn everything of value into garbage. They are like portals through which the life force of those with whom they come into contact is sucked into the void, just as the culture spawned by them is sucking the life force out of other cultures and the biosphere. Here's a good press release by nomarriage.com on the subject:

http://www.nomarriage.com/feminist_hate_speech.shtml

Out of interest Cornfed, if I missed it before, what is your current relationship status? single divoreced looking etc. If you dont mind that is

Single and intending to stay that way. Although if in the unlikely event I do want to get married I will contact my Thai sister-in-law and see in she can introduce me to one of he friends or family members. Either that or go on a bride hunt in Indonesia, as a chap once suggested I do.

I refused to do this because I did not believe it was right. My son now enjoys equal time with both his parents who continue to be amicable.

Good for you Andrea. If only more women were like you!!

Much better for the kids that way, and that is the most important thing of all.

:nod:

Hi Cornfed

First let me get this out the way. I am a Kiwi Female.

Secondly I'd like to state that I do actually agree with SOME of what you are saying. I think that the PC era of the early nineties when you were at varsity caused far more problems than it solved and yes there were a lot of "intellectuals" coming up with many bullshit theories that reaked havoc on everyday life.

I also agree with comments of others that when a couple with kids separate it can be bloody hard on the father and if the woman wants to she can destroy his access. This is wrong and needs to change. But that is the way the law currently works and it is the legal establishment that needs to change. I am a separated mother and I was strongly advised by my male lawyer to go for my ex's business and to "tie" things up. I refused to do this because I did not believe it was right. My son now enjoys equal time with both his parents who continue to be amicable.

But like everything there are many aspects to a situation. Perhaps it was the era, perhaps it was the fact that they were academics, perhaps they were just full of shit. I did not go to varsity so cant say.

It is pretty sad the way people can turn against each other so fast. only the lawyers win then

It is pretty sad the way people can turn against each other so fast. only the lawyers win then

It's very sad. Two people that once loved each other enough to marry and possibly have children together, suddenly out to ruin each other.

And yeah, the bloody lawyers win big time. Charging you by every little minute they spend talking to you on the phone or reading an email you've sent them. The lawyers fees are hoooorrrreeeennnndddooouussss!!!

Actually as it turned out they did us a favour. By me fighting my lawyer, he relaxed and believed that I was not out to do what you guys are all talking about and we were able to settle things much easier. But I had to sign a declaration from the lawyer to say I had been advised differently and yes this arguement cost me.

And I agree with you Marc, short of us living happily ever after, my son has got the best scenario, which is very important.

To get back to the original topic, it would be useful to think of ways lifters could collect their rightful pay for sex with women that would be palatable to the women. Many NZ women aren't getting any and yet are resistant to the idea of paying for it. Hence ideas on how to overcome this resistance and tap into this potential market would be helpful both to desirable males who still wanted to have sex with NZ women and to the women themselves. (They may be shrieking battleaxes on the outside, but there must still be some kind of feminine core present, and the poor things need servicing).

An encouraging trend in recent years has been the increasing numbers of moneyless men in their early 20s marrying well-monied women in their late 30s. This form of whoring is more acceptable to the woman as it allows her to pretend that she is really "in love" rather than paying for sex. It is also good for the man since, aside from getting the money, he has little to lose in the event of a divorce and his wife would be less likely to initiate one. Can we think of a few equally positive short term arrangements?

One idea becoming increasingly popular overseas is that of "sexual surrogacy", which is basically a form of medicalized whoring whereby the whore has sex with the client as part of a psychological "treatment" program as directed by a "therapist". This might find favour with depressed and neurotic single women around 40 (i.e. most single women around 40) as they could say to themselves "I'm not really a 'John' paying for sex, I'm a patient receiving approved therapy". Any other ideas?

Cornfed how do you actually want nz woman to be?

The purpose of the thread wasn't to change the behaviour of women but the behaviour of desirable men. If muscular men could stop seeing it as some kind of wondrous privilege to be allowed to have sex with women, and indeed reverse their position on the subject, then that will undercut the power of abusive females at its source. Women will only be left with the dregs or not be able to get sex at all and so will increasingly have to pay desirable men for sex, thereby losing the power they get from controlling the rationing of sex. NZ women have themselves done much good work in this regard by virtue of their increasing horribleness. Men should also be doing their bit.

I'm probaly showing my ignorance now on this subject and my age but what exactly do other woman do differently to what western woman do?

The points of inferiority of Western women compared to other women can be divided into two broad categories:

1. Deportment: Most women tend to have a certain style, grace, decorum, sense of elegance and so on. They are, you know, women - as opposed to men with breasts and personality disorders. The women from many cultures tend to be shapely and pretty well into their forties. Western women tend to lack these qualities and be slovenly and/or whorish, loudmouthed, drunken swine whose looks are shot by 30.

2. Ethics: Although as discussed, most women expect to live parasitically off men in one way or another, the women from most cultures do not see this as an automatic right and expect to have to give something in return. Furthermore, they tend to like and value men and actually care about the happiness of men and other people generally. They are nice people. In contrast, Western women are raised from birth to be supremely arrogant, selfish, to hate men and perpetually imagine themselves to be the victims of men, and expect men to atone for our nature by showering them with benefits while we receive nothing in return. They are essentially solipsistic. Lacking a belief in objective reality, they see the universe as being defined by their own hysterical emotions. They therefore believe that anything they do is OK by definition and anything that causes matters to resolve themselves according to their own selfish whims is good. Hence they will happily lie, cheat, assault people etc and be completely incapable of accepting any censure or blame. A fair percentage of them would probably be diagnosed as clinical psychopaths if they were men.

Remember, just as a fish doesn't know that it's in water until it is taken out, you are not likely to be able to appreciate the truth of the matter until you go overseas and experience real women for yourself or at least discuss the matter with those who have.

For more on the subject you could read the frontpage of this website:

http://www.americanwomensuck.com/

There is also much material on this website that I've linked to before:

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Also, here are some Fred Reed articles:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Mexicanas.shtml

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Harassment.shtml

http://www.fredoneverything.net/AsianWomen.shtml

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Reimer.shtml