Women should pay male lifters for sex

Cornfed

Obviously they should. We take the time to build strong and muscular bodies (albeit with varying degrees of success) and the women, who are often in appalling physical condition themselves, benefit from this. Also, NZ men are generally liked and respected around the world, whereas NZ and other Western women are universally reviled for their horribleness. Dealing with lying, sociopathic women infected with the feminazi hate virus (i.e. most Western women) is often unpleasant and subjects us to all manner of risks such as false allegations of this or that crime, child support extortion, assault with little legal recourse and so on. It stands to reason that we should be compensated for this unpleasantness and risk.

Payment could be cash on the nail or in the form of expensive gifts, meals, entertainment etc. For dates the idea should be that we just have to show up and the lucky lady should entertain us and pay for everything. If the women are deadbeats who won't go along with this then I suggest simply withholding contact from them. We've all been sold the lie that men need sex and women are doing us a big favour by giving it to us. Actually the exact opposite is the case. Women need loving while men can easily do without it. In fact, most creative types and achievers in history have been men who had sparse contact with women and so avoided coming under their debilitating control. Not charging for sex in one way or another should be seen as letting the side down.

In a sense we are very lucky with the present situation. Contact with, and especially marriage to Western women has become such a shit sandwich that many men are opting out. Increasingly men are realizing that marriage has always been a grossly unfair form of prostitution where women get to live parasitically off men in "exchange" for something that men don't need and both sexes enjoy. The women also get to isolate and brainwash any children, thus perpetuating the cycle. This has always sucked, but now that Western wives have become such grossly overpaid and underperforming whores, their male supplicants are finally beginning to see the true situation. Hence increasing numbers of Western women face growing old alone and bitter with a few neurotic cats for company. This presents a golden opportunity for us to reverse our culture's dysfunctional matriarchal traditions and end the exploitation of men.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe... don't mind Cornfed, Lazyone. His views on life are, shall we say, interesting! :grin:

However they do make me smile and think, so thankyou Cornfed. I am interested though - how have you arrived at your rather unique, albeit strongly held, viewpoints? Are these thoughts you've developed over time, and what was the seed?

^ I think I was fortunate to attend university during the early-mid nineties - the high water mark of political correctness. Such was the fanatical hatred and prejudice directed against men by debased caricatures of women and the constant pandering to the ghastly women by cowed lickspittle men that I began to question whether this really was the patriarchal society that I had imagined. Pondering the issue over time led me to realize that in fact the ugly bitches and their supplicants were only making plain what had always been in the background : Women hate men while men worship women. Civilization is basically a process by which women subjugate, bully and parasitise men, with the modern West merely being the grossest example.

Consider a traditional marriage where the man works to support the wife while she raises the children and ask yourself what the respective parties get from this arrangement. For the woman the advantage over being single or a solo mum is obvious: she gets the money without working for it and is able to fulfill her instinctive urge to have children, and gets to raise them in seclusion in their formative years, thus controlling the fate of future generations. The man gets a garnishment on his wages. Seems like a bit of a raw deal for the man to me. Essentially this kind of exploitation is the keystone of our way of life. Male slaves are sent out by their female overlords to do hateful shit to gain resources and must then cart the resources back and hand them over to women in order to support them in the maximum comfort and finery possible. They are rewarded for this service with invective, scorn and hatred.

You are probably thinking that this characterization is at best a gross exaggeration, but that is because of the feminazi brainwashing you have been constantly subjected to form birth. If you continue to think about the situation, I predict the truth of the above will one day hit you like a tonne of bricks.

On the related issue of seeing just what a raw deal we get with NZ women in particular, I suggest traveling to a country where the women still act a bit like women. I hear Indonesia is nice.

Holy crap Cornfed, that's all pretty strong!!

I'm recently divorced and paying some pretty hefty child support, so naturally I also have a few issues with my views on women and marriage, but not quite to the extent that you obviously do.

Wouldn't have thought a bodybuilding website was quite the right place for this sort of thread.

Ever been to this site, I think you'd fit in quite well with the others there:

http://www.menz.org.nz/

everyone is entitled to an opinion, while cornfed comes off rather harshly on some issues, Im VERY inclined to agree on some of his base points.

to the dude who reckons its cause cornfed got dumped, walk into a feminist studies class at uni and watch the absolute bollix preached there.

screw feminism, if this is an equal world I aint gonna hold doors open for ladies and they better get prison sentences for making lewd comments towards guys in a suggesticve manner. In having said all that Ive got a woman who gladly enjoys a traditional relationship: I am the one expected to wear the pants and behave like it.

ps: Cornfed, Ive recently found a whole lot of women who conform with this sort of behaviour, most of these freinds of mine either originate from Russia/ Easter Europe/Eastern Asia.

A lot of feminizm in NZ is actualy male as opposed to pro women. With out agreeing with some of the more extreme views, western women are far too demading and rate themselves way above what they should.

Many have priced themselves completely off the market so as to speak.

There are still some good ones out there though and if you are lucky you will meet one.

Exploitation of men? Did you get dumped or something?

What a crock of shit.

Why don't you just give up women altogether and turn to relationships with men since you think so highly of them.

And yes, I'm offended.

Yeah I'd agree with you that the way he wrote it would be offensive to alot of people. I have heard of this theory before so it's not exactly a new concept i'm sure you would be able to find similar theories in sociology books.

It's an interesting topic Cornfed, but the difference between men and women is that men are more interested in the instant gratification of sex than women are. Therefore an 8/10 man for e.g. often has no problem settling for a 5/10 woman who is willing to sleep with him. Very rarely will an 8/10 woman sleep with someone below her level however. This means that women have much greater power when it comes to finding someone to sleep with than men, and therefore why they generally don't have the need to pay for it like men do.

^ Currently all females regard themselves as some kind of grand prize, despite the fact that the fast majority of Western females are f'd up. I'm trying to reverse this. In the main, Western men are a grand prize compared to our lousy women.

Interesting, albeit rather strong points being raised here. Cornfed, I take it you've travelled quite extensively and have first hand knowledge, and have been able to make comparitive analysis through the relationships you've formed with western and non-western women?

but the difference between men and women is that men are more interested in the instant gratification of sex than women are.

I don't think this is necessarily inherent. That is the result of ingrained cultural brainwashing, and now is the perfect time to change this culture.

Therefore an 8/10 man for e.g. often has no problem settling for a 5/10 woman who is willing to sleep with him. Very rarely will an 8/10 woman sleep with someone below her level however.

This is part of the culture that I am trying to change. We should be able to get men to show some self respect and not settle for less than their due like they hitherto have. Also, we should acquire some perspective and realize that practically all NZ women should be regarded as >5/10. In terms of their honesty, integrity, grace, femininity, mental stability, style, deportment, respect for others etc. NZ women are the bottom of the barrel. It is time we realized this and also started rating ourselves a bit more highly.

I dont think new zealand women are bottom of the barrel, although far too many of them do think they are way more atractive/desireable than they are. there are still a few good ones out there.

Keep looking or you might have to resort to the mail order type if you cant find any thing acceptible here. (I hear some of those russian girls are fantastic lookers)

Cornfed, I take it you've travelled quite extensively and have first hand knowledge, and have been able to make comparitive analysis through the relationships you've formed with western and non-western women?

Not really, although I did spend several months living in South East Asia. I found the femininity of the women there very appealing - and I'm not talking about whores here; I'm talking about women you meet on a day to day basis doing your business. (It was also interesting to observe the unconscious loathing and hostility most male expats seem to cultivate towards Western women over a certain age.)

On the way back I spent a couple of months in Sydney. Due to my altered perspective, the mere sight of the Aussie women made me want to puke. The style of dress of young women seemed to approximate either cheap whores or male winos, and their behavior was practically indistinguishable from that of men except that they were even more loutish due to the sense of impunity that being female gave them. Older women were of course mostly fat and ugly. NZ women are no different.

I've since reacclimatized to the suckfulness of Western women, but we should be under no illusions that they really do suck. If you want chapter and verse on the subject then you could go on an expat forum and ask for a comparison between Western women and the local women. I predict that the replies will be one way traffic.

hahaha it sounds like yr trying to start a revolution there confed.

although far too many of them do think they are way more atractive/desireable than they are

i agree with this tho. me and my mates go clubbing most weekends and most of the girls r such snobs. really stuck up thinking ther better looking than they r. this is just a guess as i dnt know wat they problem is behind their snobbyness.

any one else round 19 think this?

I suggest traveling to a country where the women still act a bit like women. I hear Indonesia is nice.

im curious. how do you suggest females should act/look?

if this is an equal world I aint gonna hold doors open for ladies and they better get prison sentences for making lewd comments towards guys in a suggesticve manner.

females are also more likely to get paid less than their male counterparts for doin the same work, so yeah, your right - it aint an equal world.

Male slaves are sent out by their female overlords to do hateful shit to gain resources and must then cart the resources back and hand them over to women in order to support them in the maximum comfort and finery possible. They are rewarded for this service with invective, scorn and hatred.

invective, scorn and hatred? wot do you mean by that? is this under the assumption that the woman doesn't work? wot about the woman that goes to work as well, then must come home and cook and clean for her male "slave?"

so why do males have relationships wit females? it aint only for sex (well, generally speaking haha). but im thinking its because they genuinely enjoy their company/friendship. i think nz women are pretty intelligent. I thought this idea that women should look and act a certain way died back in the dark ages.

i agree with this tho. me and my mates go clubbing most weekends and most of the girls r such snobs. really stuck up thinking ther better looking than they r. this is just a guess as i dnt know wat they problem is behind their snobbyness.

agreed. maybe its cos ur ugly :pfft:

nah, prolly jus playin hard to get.

shit cornfed if i hear of any jack the ripper style murders in nz, i know who i'm pointing the finger at.

How do you figure? Far from advocating raping or killing women, I'm advocating not even coming into contact with them without payment. In this we would be doing what they say they want. Are they not constantly whining about being treated as sex objects and unwanted sexual advances from men? Well, I want to completely solve that problem for them. No need to thank me ladies - I'm just a sensitive new-age guy doing my bit to make your lives easier.

ps: Cornfed, Ive recently found a whole lot of women who conform with this sort of behaviour, most of these freinds of mine either originate from Russia/ Easter Europe/Eastern Asia.
(I hear some of those russian girls are fantastic lookers)

Yes absolutely. If men feel the need to enter into traditional relationships or have unpaid sex, they should do so only with foreign women. Unfortunately foreign women in NZ tend to eventually become Westernized (horriblized) due to relentless feminazi brainwashing through the media and contact with beastly NZ women, but before that they are the only rational choice.

so wats yr opinion on religious females?

if they dnt want sex b4 marriage, or its in theyre religion to only have sex with intent to concieve a baby etc etc...

then these women would be yr ideal women.

so wats all the fuss bout, u should just head down to yr local church or mosk or wateva those places r called.

im pretty sure theyd expect f..k all ( excuse the pun )

If men feel the need to enter into traditional relationships or have unpaid sex, they should do so only with foreign women.

A word of warning about getting involved with foreigners:

If you end up marrying and having children and then the marriage turns to custard (as a large percentage do) and your wife wants to move back to her country of origin (with your children), your in for a really miserable, expensive time in order to try and keep your kids in New Zealand.

For this reason, I'm totally against getting involved with foriegners.

getting involved with foreigners or girls in general dnt mean u have to think about kids and custody thts crazy shit and happens way down the track unless she wants residence :pfft: foriegner girls r all good to have a bit of fun with i met this nice brazilian chick bout a week ago damn shes hot!