What is the nicest tasting protein shake????

Anna x4

If you're tired of the usual milkshake flavoured protein powders like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream etc give Syntrax Nectar Naturals a try sometime. It's like drinking Fruit juice...WPI with no carbs, no fat. Just a refershing change, discover new tastes

They used to do Grab 'n Go sachets of it as well as tubs

Scroll half way down the page

http://www.si03.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand...how is bodybuilding.co.nz's customer service any better?

iv ordered from bodypro, shotgun, punch etc and they all email me a invoice/confiormation of payment and also a confrimation email when my parcel has been shipped. then i receive it no dramas... to be fair to all the companys i think their customer service all is down packed.

i had a problem with one of my orders from bb.co.nz. opened packaging, 10lb dymatize whey box, parcel looked like someone had taken a bat to it and whey was fkn everywhere. and the body tape thing looked like it had been chewed on or something. srs. it was more likely to be the couriers fault than bb, but i emailed them anyway.

when i chased them up they got back really quickly and said theyd send me out a 5lb tub of dymatize to replace it and sent the invoice that said the same. was more than happy with that as i didn't expect anything but an apology, but then when the order arrived and it was a 1kg bag of nutrawhey instead it was a little annoying. when i mailed them back asking about it they ignored it

may seem kinda lame bitching about free shit (well not exactly free since i lost a fuckton in the first order), im sure offering the 5lb tub was just a mistake or something as it seemed like a bit much, but it was annoying when they never bothered to reply about it

offtopic anyway, as far as topic goes myofusions pretty up there like others have said. no bias but nutrawhey really doesn't taste that great in comparison to anything else ive tried. tastes like supermarket horleys shit. guess taste is subjective or whatever though