dont grunt in the gym or ull get arrested lol

tomsammce

Hahaha i went to a Planet fitness in Pheneox Arizona while i was in the states last year.. Its hilarious they have an actually alarm... but to be honest the biggest DBs they had were 80pounds... not really to much to grunt about.. they did give me a free week because of "my amazing accent" though \:D/

Im not a fan of fuckwits who scream and howl, but who doesnt grunt a little when going heavy. Weight lifting made popular by "muscle heads" now they are shunned. :-s

Interesting debate on this!...At Porirua CF theres at least two of NZs top Powerlifters who manage to conduct their lifting in absolute silence, thus channelling everything into the lift. Sadly it seems to be the blowhard also-rans and the attention seekers who make the most noise and there aint much on the bar! :roll:

agree with gasp the only grunters iv seen were guys lifting average weights with big ego's and people who seem a bit mentally challenged

I think if you have a decent weight on the bar you should be able to make some noise. Lol and the "mentally challenged" comment Luigi .... so PC of you. :)